Status
Not open for further replies.

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
Hey guys!
I just wanted to let you know of a Super vendor that carries Authentic IKV stuff and with only 1.99 for shipping to boot!
Joe from Ecigcharleston.com has a Booming inventory of your favorite IKV gear including io6's LR 1.7Ω Ego clearomizers, great mods at great prices and liquid from all around the world. Literally!
He really is a great guy and friend to work with and while we're doing investigations of tracking down these fraudulent customers and catching up on orders and customer service. Please give him a visit, just promise to come back! :laugh: http://www.ecigcharleston.com
Sincerely,
Isaac

this vender is out of stock of the 1.8 ohm io6 atty's. is their another vender that carries these. and i want the ikv atty not a knock off. thanks for the help.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
He may be out of them but that Imist he carries is just plain great. I've been using this Imist for I week or close to it and I find I'm reaching for it more than anything else I have. The flavor is super and so is the vapor. It was way too airy for me but maybe that's because I'm using it on an Infinity even on the Ikon it was too airy. No problem I just cut the bottom out of a carto condom and put it on the PV first then screwed the Imist atomizer over it. I really like this thing.

imist.jpg

Attachments

• imkist.jpg
    imkist.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread