Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys!
After a ridiculously long and arduous week. I figured while we were down, this time would provide an ample opportunity to focus on the new existing database over at Volusion. This base will give us accurate billing and shipping addresses, customer rewards, customer wish lists, product email notifications, ease of use including coupons, free shipping deals along with coupon codes, short descriptions so that you can actually see the recommendations per product on category pages. The list and possibilities seriously goes on and on. So I've biding my time with the store and transferred everything over so when you go to ikenvape.com the maintenance message is really on the Volusion database.We did finally receive the green light over the weekend and I'm now configuring the merchant processor with the database. Running a few transactions to make certain that everything is linked properly. It's funny, when you go to a site, you don't really realize how much work your truly looking at. At this point I just need to ensure the gateway, add a few new products and re-count the inventory and fix the email inbox (which has been offline for more than a week) and we're golden, however...

This is where the burden comes in at guys and gals. As some of you know with all your love and support I finally managed to purchase a house for our little family. It has taken a good amount of work, painting, flooring, back deck,heat pump and whole lotta ETC! but it's nearly finished. All is left, is a survey, fence and of course doggy door :D In exactly one week, the movers are coming to haul all of our stuff on over to the new place. The biggest difficulty at the moment is that we haven't packed Anything! I have been so immersed into getting IKV up and running at the best it possibly can that I have nearly forgotten the world around me. I can't be apologetic enough as in a day or so the wait will be my fault. :( I know you guys are dying out there without us and I really wish it wasn't so. The guilt and depression of knowing this is already eating away at me and I wish there was something I can do with fulfilling your needs but I'm so strapped for time. I'm afraid that I can't just yet I have been trying to keep vendors stocked so you guys can pick up some things while we keep a good inventory for those who don't/didn't so when we're back online we'll still have a full supply. I really hope you guys can forgive me.
Sincerely,
Isaac

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Time is a commodity that can't be purchased at any price. Unfortunately there's still only 24hrs. in a day so when your there your there. With all the care and kindness you bring us I don't think anyone would begrudge you the time it takes to also take care of your family. I'm just happy it's all coming together for you in both family and business. The good thing (and very thoughtful) is you taking the time and care to keep us informed. I for one thank you my friend. J5

PS: I hope everything turns out well for you and the wifes surgery Switcher.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I really hope you guys can forgive me

What's to forgive? We've waited this long and it hasn't killed us ;-) with all you've been through recently there's nothing wrong with focusing on the move. Once that's over and things start settling down for you everything will return to its natural order :)

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
There's a saying in the program.... "Anything you put in front of your recovery, your liable to lose"

And the same goes with Family.......... ease your heart my friend, take care of your loved ones and the rest will come.

A wise signature once said......
"Problems in life will Always happen, it is how we approach the solution that makes us who we are." :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Tell me about it my good man. Today is the missus surgery, It seemed so far away right up until last week, yet here we are and tomorrow the recovery starts. Take your time my good man, life is more important :)
Hey Switcher, I seen your message via skype but thought it best not to respond so you can spend some time with her. I'm so glad all went well my man. :)
Get the house in order first. I'm sure the store will be awesome when it opens.
Thanks a billion Paul!! Oh man, I put in so man hours into it. I hope you like it. It's the same layout but fully loaded.
Of course it will be awesome!!:)
Take good care of your family and house first Isaac, situation on the store is improving so we're already happy!
Rock on alien!!! Now that I got the emails functioning please dont forget to send me one so we can see how to work around the lack of international shipping.
Time is a commodity that can't be purchased at any price. Unfortunately there's still only 24hrs. in a day so when your there your there. With all the care and kindness you bring us I don't think anyone would begrudge you the time it takes to also take care of your family. I'm just happy it's all coming together for you in both family and business. The good thing (and very thoughtful) is you taking the time and care to keep us informed. I for one thank you my friend. J5

PS: I hope everything turns out well for you and the wifes surgery Switcher.
Ahh J5 , thank you so much my dear friend. Thank you. I'm still plugging away at it, and the withdraw on the test is complete but not the deposit just yet. The emails are 100% functional and the inventory is locked in. Riht now I'm browsing internet, cable and phone lines for the new place and just...god.Just surreal, it's like they're all scams! :laugh:
What's to forgive? We've waited this long and it hasn't killed us ;-) with all you've been through recently there's nothing wrong with focusing on the move. Once that's over and things start settling down for you everything will return to its natural order :)
Ah KillJ I wish it was that easy. I get phonecalls and emails of people in total need and I always though that the magic week was up several times and I tell them just to hang on because we're opening in just a few days. It's like I'm breaking hearts and hopes over and over again man. It's unintentional but still occurred a few times. Let someone do a paypal about a week to two ago and they went ahead and mentioned thier entire order in the memo which ended up freezing the account temporarily. Due to the high traffic of the account they let it go for the 2nd time, but the 3rd strike and it's totally finished. I just can't aford to lose the account though, mainly for orders and vendors., but majority doesn't know these things so I kinda come out looking like the bad guy. :(
There's a saying in the program.... "Anything you put in front of your recovery, your liable to lose"

And the same goes with Family.......... ease your heart my friend, take care of your loved ones and the rest will come.

A wise signature once said......
"Problems in life will Always happen, it is how we approach the solution that makes us who we are." :)

Now that Nick, gave me a tear man. Thank you so much my friend. I hope all is going well with you and as always if you ever need anything please dont hesitate to ever ask.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Family and home come first, Isaac. As to the new website / database "build it and they will come". You've got loving and loyal customers - we'll be there when your ready for us. No apologies needed by you, that's for sure.

I have vaped down all those other junk liquids I had so I guess that's a plus. I was going to buy from another vendor but I figure it will be that much sweeter when I do finally place and receive an order.

Raptus

Jun 20, 2009
San Diego, CA
Isaac,

I have been following you, your products, and your story for quite some time. The i06 has been more impressive than anything else I've tried (much more expensive options included).

Whether by user error, or the grind of time, I ran out of them.

You have had hardships that required closing up shop (understandably), heading to the doctor, a new home to call your own, and more that I can only imagine... meanwhile we've been patiently waiting.

My patience ran out, therefore I bought the i06 from other suppliers (Canada, South Carolina, etc). The product is still as awesome as ever, but hard to track down when needed.

TO THE POINT:

I am experienced with many of your technical issues. This is my field. If there is anything you have a question about or need guidance on... I am ready to help.

Please don't hesitate, whatever is.

Peace to you, your family, and business.

-Mike

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Shouldn't be long now. :toast:

OS.gif

Last edited:

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
it seems i am going to get my chance to check out what others tell me are the best atty's on the market. now my questions, i will be using them for direct dripping so i am sure i will need a drip tip? (any recommendations) and i will be using it with the drip on demand form mad vapes? what adapter will i need to go along with the atty to make a good tight connection to that device?

glad you got your issues with the slime balls worked out issac.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
The IO6s I got from ecig charleston had primer in em. No wonder it tasted so funky. Even after blowin' out the 2nd atty and soaking / flushing with good juice I can still taste that crap. I just assumed they would be like the ones from Iken. When we are up and runnin' again I'm gonna stock up and get me some RY4 Gold )YUM).
Buyin' and settin' up a house while tryin' to run a business is / was a nightmare. Good luck Isaac. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread