Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Anyone do "View my cart", then try the red "shop for more items" rectangle immediately above "Your Cart"?

Pretty sure it's a link that needs to be updated, looks like it tries to go to the prior version of the storefront (different layout, and if you then on say Atomizers it tries to go to http://wdhzv.xqven.servertrust.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1592).

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Weird. On the page with "Your Cart", the red "shop for more items" button is showing as linking to Volusion Demo Store

And that default.asp page is then definitely linking to the older http://wdhzv.xqven.servertrust.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1592 when I select, for instance, Atomizers.

I'm on current firefox, not sure how/why Chrome would be getting a link back to the proper new site pages while I am seeing links that go to the old site.

Ain't the Internet wunnerful? :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I can't get the coupon codes to work. All caps, but even the ECF5 code isn't accepted.

I could not get that to work either. I placed an order a few days on their non secure site. I have the ability to get a one time use CC # from BOA anytime that I want or need to. Even if the # was stolen, it would not work. That is the only reason that I placed an order. Still no shipping notice either.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys!
For a quick update
I noticed allot of you are having a hard time locating the coupon code entry area. Here's an image on where to find it :)
24d757ce.jpg

Orders are coming in and being processed. Shipping is running a bit slow though. The first reason is that we NEED to get that SSL on our payment area and it's been a chore but it will be done and you guys will see a nice little green bar in your browser very soon. I'm bouncing back and forth with the host, database , merchant, processing providers to do this.
The 2nd reason is that the bank is forcing us to implement an age verification service which is much more than just clicking a box. They want the real deal that actually goes into a massive database to verify that you are of the appropriate age.and so far the lowest price I found for this is service is $600.00 up front then $35/monthly. This is a necessity according to the bank. Right now I'm juggling both while working on getting your orders. No worries though, life would be boring if everything went smoothly anyway :laugh: Love you guys!!!

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Hey guys!
For a quick update
I noticed allot of you are having a hard time locating the coupon code entry area. Here's an image on where to find it :)
24d757ce.jpg

Orders are coming in and being processed. Shipping is running a bit slow though. The first reason is that we NEED to get that SSL on our payment area and it's been a chore but it will be done and you guys will see a nice little green bar in your browser very soon. I'm bouncing back and forth with the host, database , merchant, processing providers to do this.
The 2nd reason is that the bank is forcing us to implement an age verification service which is much more than just clicking a box. They want the real deal that actually goes into a massive database to verify that you are of the appropriate age.and so far the lowest price I found for this is service is $600.00 up front then $35/monthly. This is a necessity according to the bank. Right now I'm juggling both while working on getting your orders. No worries though, life would be boring if everything went smoothly anyway :laugh: Love you guys!!!

We love you too!! Keep juggling!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I could not get that to work either. I placed an order a few days on their non secure site. I have the ability to get a one time use CC # from BOA anytime that I want or need to. Even if the # was stolen, it would not work. That is the only reason that I placed an order. Still no shipping notice either.

You put in the wrong code. I put SALEMGOLD in and got 99% off. :D:D:D:D JK

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
You put in the wrong code. I put SALEMGOLD in and got 99% off. :D:D:D:D JK
LOL So thats where all those errors were coming from!! :D:D:D

When you pick up the ssl, it should be used for login and account access/maintenance things, too, I suspect.

ah good to know Mark! Thanks allot! We absolutely need the SSl, i had expected Volusion to have one. Such a pain and a shame.
Now you can add no io6 2.5's to the "running out". And as shared, no tips
2.5s have astonishingly been the highest seller, though there are plenty of tips, they will be updated :)
Just for FYI.

When placing an order, there is a checkbox labeled "custom field 1" right above the the last step to confirm or place the order.

I had to check that box to get the order to confirm.
Thanks for the report! All taken care of. Its supposed to be a check certifying the user is of age, though it's not enough for the bank to feel comfortable. So we're going to have to use Birthday authorization deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread