Who has 5 or 10 ml bottles of liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I'm getting back into vaping and I see alot of expensive juice in 15ml + sized bottles. :eek: I don't want to buy a 15ml bottle of a juice I've never tried. :mad: Who still has 5 and 10 ml bottles?
I've just ordered from:
Velvet Vapors
Vapor Bomb.
Diy Flavor Shack.
The Plume Room.
Can anyone recommend some more?
:)

Reactions: Rickajho

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I went with price per ml delivered. I also looked for samplers since they sold in smaller sizes for somewhat smaller cost. First off, I gotta say that many say it is hard to find juices that they would consider all day vapes (ADV). For me, it was about 10%. I had some success with VapeWild. Mt. Baker Vapor (MBV), too.

When I traveled by myself, I would take a couple of hours and sit in a vape shop that had shop made juices and internet available juices. I would sit and try a lot. I would buy one or two of the local, but I would take note of the flavors that I liked and that were available on the internet. The internet is just cheaper. That would cut costs a little.

I used a spreadsheet to track what I tried, good or bad. Slowly, I found juices that I rather liked. But, it was never from the same vendor. But if I did order that good flavor on the internet, I would try a couple of others from the same vendor. I didn't really like buying a single juice and paying full price for shipping. So, I would try a couple of others.

A really slow process.

Now, I just DIY. I still write a lot of notes so I remember what I have been doing with the recipe to make it. I enjoy it more and the costs are lower in the end.

Good luck!

Reactions: cookiebun

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hey! I didn't know you left vaping.

The Vapor Room has samplers available in 3 ml ten packs or 6 ml five packs.

The Vapor Chef - 6 ml bottles @ 3.99

More to add as I think them up.

ETA: Keystone Vapor - 10 ml bottles @ 5.95

ETA: SlothSauce - 10 ml's as singles. In 3, 4 & 5 multipacks as well. The five 10 ml multipack is $20.00 (Your choice of all available flavors in multipacks.)

Last edited:
Reactions: cookiebun

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I went with price per ml delivered. I also looked for samplers since they sold in smaller sizes for somewhat smaller cost. First off, I gotta say that many say it is hard to find juices that they would consider all day vapes (ADV). For me, it was about 10%. I had some success with VapeWild. Mt. Baker Vapor (MBV), too.

When I traveled by myself, I would take a couple of hours and sit in a vape shop that had shop made juices and internet available juices. I would sit and try a lot. I would buy one or two of the local, but I would take note of the flavors that I liked and that were available on the internet. The internet is just cheaper. That would cut costs a little.

I used a spreadsheet to track what I tried, good or bad. Slowly, I found juices that I rather liked. But, it was never from the same vendor. But if I did order that good flavor on the internet, I would try a couple of others from the same vendor. I didn't really like buying a single juice and paying full price for shipping. So, I would try a couple of others.

A really slow process.

Now, I just DIY. I still write a lot of notes so I remember what I have been doing with the recipe to make it. I enjoy it more and the costs are lower in the end.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply.
I have never set foot in a brick and mortar vape shop.
I've diy ed for years and I still have alot of supplies for that.
I thought I'd give store bought liquid one last go before the new FDA regs go into effect.

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
I'm getting back into vaping and I see alot of expensive juice in 15ml + sized bottles. :eek: I don't want to buy a 15ml bottle of a juice I've never tried. :mad: Who still has 5 and 10 ml bottles?
I've just ordered from:
Velvet Vapors
Vapor Bomb.
Diy Flavor Shack.
The Plume Room.
Can anyone recommend some more?
:)
Vapewild. They're juices are pretty good, and good prices. 2.99 for a 10 ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread