Who is reading the Electronic Cigarette News and Campaigning subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
I check for new posts in this section a couple times a day. I don't comment on EVERY thread but when I feel that I have valid input, I share it Sometimes just a random smarta-- remarks works too. Our esteemed, and highly talented moderators could probably give you better information on my posting pattern. To be honest, I really don't keep track

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I have to wonder how many people read this section of the forum but very rarely post.

I never read this section before I came across this thread, because I didn't realize it was here. I'm relatively new, and never got much beyond the "New Members Forum," and a few others when I had specific questions.

Since this post, I've read a lot, learned a lot, got scared a lot more, and opted to watch this forum.

Thank you for asking the question!

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
My impression is that threads in this forum are often started by the "heavyweights", folks who are actively involved in advocating vaping and fighting the legislation and regulation that threatens it ...

This thread is an opportunity to express appreciation for those efforts ... :thumbs:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Hello!

I don't post in this section even though I have about 40 years experience in single issue activism. But talk of that particular single issue, though closely related, isn't welcomed around here, which is a pity.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Hello!

I don't post in this section even though I have about 40 years experience in single issue activism. But talk of that particular single issue, though closely related, isn't welcomed around here, which is a pity.
As a very infrequent legal user of said "issue" I sort of agree.
I use this "issue" sometimes when I am having a bit of trouble sleeping.

It slows my brain down and makes me stop thinking too much.
Well, not at first, but after about 30 minutes.
:laugh:

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Hello!

I agree. A pity. Cripples disccussing nicotine, vaping and smoking at times.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
As a very infrequent legal user of said "issue" I sort of agree.
I use this "issue" sometimes when I am having a bit of trouble sleeping.

It slows my brain down and makes me stop thinking too much.
Well, not at first, but after about 30 minutes.
:laugh:
I'm a frequent legal user. A legality that I worked to help achieve. It's important to me, because I have epilepsy. Parkinson's disease, and a real hunger to combat authoritarianism in the name of personal freedom.

We've recently started advocating for vaping as a tangential issue. Some support and participation would help out the vaping activists even more than it would help us.

You have to think of the poor children that don't respond to this therapy by oral ingestion. I have two words for those who want to keep our twp issues and advocacy separate:

Charlotte's Web.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I agree. A pity. Cripples disccussing nicotine, vaping and smoking at times.
It also keeps those advocating for this sort of vaping from using the resources and building on the work that those of us on the other side have done.

Of course, we have people that have been working on this for over 50 years. Vaping hasn't been around for that long yet. The vaping advocates are shutting out a lot of experienced people who have like goals.

In a way, it's sort of funny. Few people here even heard the term "vaping" before e cigs first became available, about 10 years ago.

I bought my first vaporizer over 20 years ago.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I'm a frequent legal user. A legality that I worked to help achieve. It's important to me, because I have epilepsy. Parkinson's disease, and a real hunger to combat authoritarianism in the name of personal freedom.

We've recently started advocating for vaping as a tangential issue. Some support and participation would help out the vaping activists even more than it would help us.

You have to think of the poor children that don't respond to this therapy by oral ingestion. I have two words for those who want to keep our twp issues and advocacy separate:

Charlotte's Web.
so what?
read the rules.
maybe in the future those rules might change.
in the mean time do what us lowly underlings
bereft of your infinite wisdom do.
deal with it.
regards
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread