Who watches the Juicemen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some kind of industry board or trade group that is working on standardizing disclosures by juice manufacturers? Some of my juices don't list PG/VG mix, some don't have a location of origin, some don't even have the nic level listed on the bottle.

Is the only option to vote with my dollars? I'm just one dude, vaping 4-6 mL a day, are my purchases really enough to keep the manufacturers that i believe are responsibly reporting afloat?

Some people don't really care what's in their juice, they're looking for TH and Clouds and Flavor. But why did we switch from analogs at all if we're not concerned with what we're actually doing?

Sorry if this sounds rant-y, I just grabbed a bottle from my stash that I picked up when i first started vaping and realized that it didn't have any info on it, then searched the maker's website and found nothing still. Started wondering if this industry has any interest in self-regulation or we're just waiting for the individual state and municipal governments to lump it in with tobacco, and end variable nic levels, and the plethora of flavor combinations, and eventually we'll all be paying $1 per mL "vice tax" on every bottle.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I do not want anyone regulating Vapor and vapor relate product OTHER than the customers and users of Vapor and Vapor related product.. Yes it should 100% be regulated by CAPITALISM. Leave the governments and ADVOCACY groups OUT of the conversation. Neither of these has really ever IMPROVED anything other than the sizes of their wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread