Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/2
Clearette Entry 1 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Redrum Misery, Loch Ness Modster, Lion's Heart,
tobacco Bliss, Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie,Cinnamon Danish

@Fuzzy Thunderbear ...my apologies, Fuzzy...the omission was without malice....I think we have an AWESOME bunch in here...with the courage of a Lion's Heart to put our Art out there before the World. Each in our own way...as it should be...For Man finds no glory in following in the footsteps of another..That is left to those brave souls who break the trails..weather the storms of opposition and dare to try something new. It is a pleasure to know all of you. You bring me Joy..inspiration..a laugh when I need it...A mirror into my soul..a walk in another's footsteps. You bring to me a perspective I would never imagine in my wildest dreams...for they will ALWAYS be YOUR dreams...that you so graciously share with me. Thank You.
Now, if you could just bring me a Loch Ness Modster, I would be ever so grateful! ;);)

Reactions: jali1031

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/2
Clearette Entry 2 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Redrum Misery, Loch Ness Modster, Lion's Heart,

@redrebel821 What a purdy Boy! He sure polished up like a new shiny penny! Doesn't barely resemble that Loch Ness Modster of the deep dark Lake anymore! What a sweetie! And that LOOK! Is priceless!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/2
Clearette Entry 2 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Redrum Misery, Loch Ness Modster, Lion's Heart,

@Fuzzy Thunderbear ..I so relate to your words, as it is , afterall,...My LIFE you are talking about. ;) I grew up in a poor urban area in the Midwest....At lunchtime, they spun the old 45's and the whole school danced to the music of Woolly Bully in the school gym.

..we danced the Hokey Pokey and turned ourselves around...shot marbles in the playground...in the early '60's Dad brought home a black and white tv..our first...and we watched The Flying Nun with Sally Field...Johnny Quest..and Rat Patrol ..although being German Mom really frowned on us watching that one. She said we knew nothing about war. And she was right.
Skating at the Roller Rink to Cleveland's very own Ghoulardi! Far out! Neato! Cool!!! Those were the days!
330px-Ghoulardi.jpg

My Dad had folks come into his Mom and Pop shop and say things like "put the pig in a poke" ..and being German it took him some time to figure out they meant put it in a paper bag.
I noticed that saying "cool" is making a comeback ..not "cool beans"..which seems to be a Washington State -ish sort of thing..maybe for their large consumption of the those "cool Arabica Beans" on a rainy day!;)
I always heard that if you wait long enough, that fad will come back around! I see Bell Bottom Jeans out there again. Though, I hope to NEVER see those plaid pants and neon shirts ever again!
Lay some Black Cherry Pie on me,Daddy. I'm feelin' nostalgic!

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/2
Clearette Entry 3 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Redrum Misery, Loch Ness Modster, Lion's Heart,
Tobacco Bliss, Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie,Cinnamon Danish

I'm adding some Redrum Misery to my List
Looking over what's in it
It's hard to resist!
Fluffy Pound Cake
Creamy White Chocolate,
Snowy Roux Icing
AND
Something MYSTERIOUS....
It's called "Sweet Obsession"
Rich Chocolate Liquor
With a hint of fine Cream
Sever the senses
Like a really Sweet Dream!
misery.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/2
Clearette Entry 6 - French Toast, Banana Nut Bread,Redrum Misery, Loch Ness Modster, Lion's Heart,
Tobacco Bliss, Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie,Cinnamon Danish

They call it Redrum Misery..
Not because it's a bad thing..
But because you'll be in Misery
Without it
misery.jpg

Have a really good day everyone!

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/2

Clearette Entry 2 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss, Watermelon Smoothie, Banana Split, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

About to put a new flavor in the tank, should it be something like Harvest Berries or more of a dessert like Banana Split?

1395261915_breakfast-banana-split1.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/2

Clearette Entry 3 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss, Watermelon Smoothie, Banana Split, Harvest Berries, Juicy Peach

I actually ended up changing my mind and went with a Tobacco Bliss type of vape, I'm a little worn out from fruity vapes at the moment.

IMG_3003.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 1 for 8/2
Rum & Cherry Soda, Cherry Slush, Harvest Berries, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Black Cherry Pie, Juicy Peach, Loch Ness Modster, Mummy's Tomb, Lion's Heart

Hotter than hell
But twice as swell
Before brain turns to mush
I must vape Cherry Slush!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/2
Clearette Entry #1

Lemonade, Lemon Drop, Cherry Slushy, Rum and Cherry Soda, Medusa, Loch Ness Modster, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Custard, Juicy Peach

My Loch Ness Modster was not feeling quite himself this morning, so we stayed home in the air conditioned comfort. Fed him a little Vanilla Custard yogurt, it seemed to help. Made smoothies with the rest of the yogurt and some left over frozen Juicy Peaches. Tonight, I'm in the mood for a Rum and Cherry Soda while I browse TV. Thinking how nice it would be to win a few bottles of juice to send to all my friends who are stopping smoking and have started vaping.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Clearette Entry 2 for 8/2
Rum & Cherry Soda, Cherry Slush, Harvest Berries, Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Black Cherry Pie, Juicy Peach, Loch Ness Modster, Mummy's Tomb, Lion's Heart

Somewhere over the rainbow
The Lion's Heart lies.
So many monkeys can vape it
Why Oz, oh why can't I?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/3
Clearette Entry #1

Lemonade, Lemon Drop, Cherry Slushy, Rum and Cherry Soda, Medusa, Loch Ness Modster, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Custard, Juicy Peach

Well, gonna be another scorcher here today...gonna be waiting all day on vape mail...so I guess I better plan on making some frozen Lemonade and some Cherry Slushy mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread