Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
hey everyone
..so surprised...FedX just knocked on my door and dropped off my 6mg bottles of Redrum Misery and Loch Ness Modster!
How they knew it was my Birthday I will never know :rolleyes:
Thanks @jali1031 and Clearette! Gonna let em steep and air a bit..and prep some fresh tanks and coils before I do my reviews ;)
PS:...couldn't wait ...snuck some Redrum Misery and it is delish!:D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Very disappointed....I sent another email yesterday to see if I could get a tracking number, since I was told they were shipped last Friday. The response today said they had been waiting on a shipment flavoring and they weren't shipped last week, but says they have been shipped now, but didn't say when or provide tracking. I'm not sure what to believe anymore, and I'm really kind of sad. I was excited about the contest, and trying new juices from a vendor I hadn't tried before, especially after jali recommended the Redrum line. If I had known it wasn't available, I would have chosen other flavors.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
:( bummed with you,red ....a message that some of the items were on back order and sending the rest with a tracking # would have at least kept you informed
telling me last Friday that it had been shipped has had me watching for it, cause we all know how shanaynay likes to mess with me. Now, I have no idea of when it was actually shipped, if it even was. I don't like the fact they tried to put the blame on ECF admin, though. That makes me sad. At this point, I'm chalking it up to a lesson learned.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
@jali1031
Don't know if this is the place to put this or if you're even reading this any more.
I finally got the two juices you folks sent: Rum & Cherry Soda and Chocolate Covered Strawberry but was sorely disappointed in the unprofessionalness of the packaging. Enough that it took me several days to even try them out.
clearette.JPG

I finally got up the nerve, however. Can't say either one of them is all that good, but I am not even sure if they are what they say they are, so I am withholding any official review. I do not want to make Clearette look bad if this was just some screw-up on the part of an overly rushed employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread