Ended Winning is back again! Massive $8000 of Smok Alien Baby kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistacio

Oct 17, 2012
Ma, USA
I did get mine today. I didn't realize it had an rba deck. That's great because there was no way I was going to start buying coils again.

I assume you won the tank?

My AL85 didn't come with the rba deck. My buddy tossed me his rba deck from his BIG baby. Didn't have a glass so I made a stainless sleeve today:

uploadfromtaptalk1494638634762.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1494638938853.jpg

I went a little crazy and put some alien coils in it, and killed 2 batteries in about 20 minutes, lol. Too hot for my liking. I'll build something a little less elaborate when I get some time...maybe order a compatible glass beforehand, if I don't just buy a different 25MM rta altogether...

Btw, if anyone is looking for the correct glass size for the baby rba, 22mm diameter x 19mm inside diameter x 22mm should work just fine (dimensions I used to make the tube). I did make the length a hair longer though (22.4mm or
.885").

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yes, I won the tank. It came with the dual coil rba and the triple rba. No stock coils included. Both rba's have coils mounted. I'm not sure if they are aliens or Clapton coils. I just wicked the dual coil but haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: kcdew

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mixed up some 4mg liquid to try in it since I usually use 12-16mg in my rta's. I ran it up to 60 watts just to get the coils to heat up and get a good amount of vapor. It's a hot vapor. I might try it with some coils that don't take so much to heat them.

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
    I did get mine today. I didn't realize it had an rba deck. That's great because there was no way I was going to start buying coils again.

So did the RBA deck come with it? I knew one was available, but not sure if they were sending the full tank kit or just the tank (since I've seen it sold both ways).

I got all excited when I heard the mail truck today. I watched from the window and was just sure that it was here...the mail lady was going through stuff in the truck for at least 5 minutes. No such luck. Just something my mother ordered. *sigh*

Reactions: hittman

Cayenne Pepper

Mar 27, 2017
    Woohoo! My tank just arrived...and so did the purple drip tip I ordered for it a few days ago (along with the RBA for my Baby Beast). Guess now I get to learn how to wick this monster, huh? I knew it was big, but having never actually seen one in person, I was surprised by the size! Wow!

Really cool that it even came with coils installed on both decks. Time for me to start learning about coil building...I'm not paying out the wazoo for their coils that only last a couple of days...my first one in the baby started tasting burnt after just 24 hours!

The box was beat all to hell...it's a good thing they used a box that could have held 8-10 of them! And they used about half a roll of packing tape on the box....there was zero chance of it busting open in shipping!

PhotoGrid_1494873041463.jpg

Pyrotech

Aug 10, 2017
    It's been some time since we ran one of our legendary giveaways, so I'm really pleased that we're back with a mega competition courtesy of Smok!

Smok have generously donated 100 of their new Alien Baby kits and 100 TFV12 Tanks, which you can vie for by entering here

If you're an ECF member, this is how we'd like you to play (because it's fun this way - you can just enter normally if you want or if you're not an ECF member).

1. Whoever posted last in the thread with a sharing link, grab that link and enter with it.

2. Do the competition, copy your sharing link and post it back in this thread.

Please keep the links to this thread only and not all over the forum!

View attachment 639871
    http://swee.ps/DABOKrmxS

Abred

May 2, 2017
    Canada
    It's been some time since we ran one of our legendary giveaways, so I'm really pleased that we're back with a mega competition courtesy of Smok!

Smok have generously donated 100 of their new Alien Baby kits and 100 TFV12 Tanks, which you can vie for by entering here

If you're an ECF member, this is how we'd like you to play (because it's fun this way - you can just enter normally if you want or if you're not an ECF member).

1. Whoever posted last in the thread with a sharing link, grab that link and enter with it.

2. Do the competition, copy your sharing link and post it back in this thread.

Please keep the links to this thread only and not all over the forum!

View attachment 639871
    Alien Baby AL85

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread