Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
I did not know this...Thanks Ramsay!!!

A short press while the usb cable is connected, not a sustained one.

Same thing happened to me. Screen went blank, thought it was charged, turned
it on while still connected via usb cable and it was still charging. Must be some
kind of screen/sleep mode feature.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
IMG_20160507_071757_218.JPG
IMG_20160507_071712_877.JPG

Anybody else notice this card in the Luggy box?

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
yeah but I don't think they want a video of the thing "NOT" working. :lol: I' have to wait until I get the new one.
Honestly, I think the ones that don't work should send in a hand check of the bricked mod.
Honest reviews go a long way!

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Does anybody plan on never using their RBA section? I'd love to have another one around so I can use one while I'm building the other, but I don't see them available separately anywhere. (Indeed, I'm not seeing much availability on these at all. FastTech had the tanks and kits for a while but it looks like most of them are sold out now. And with no replacement coil heads available, I guess the RBA is all we get. So I suppose maybe my question should be, does anyone plan on not using the tank, and if not can I buy your RBA head or maybe trade it for some juice or something?)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Anyone here who have win the luggy but still have not got it. Please contact Nancy email: sales3@szfeelingtech.com or Skype:feelingtechsales3 (some email just blocked by the fireware here with our email, so we can never get it, skype will be better) Wish this can help you guys. Although we have already stop the production of Luggy, but we will still take care of the cutomer service. Best Regards
Stopped production of the Luggy? What if more people want them?
Was this contest to give away your remaining stock?
Looks like You have been a member on ECF since March, why did you wait until the very end to offer your services?

Reactions: Sir Kadly

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Stopped production of the Luggy? What if more people want them?
    Was this contest to give away your remaining stock?
    Looks like You have been a member on ECF since March, why did you wait until the very end to offer your services?
    Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. Seems ridiculous to give so many away in a contest, then almost immediately stop making them. The Disguiser was on my radar but I don't see myself spending any money on Movkin products when the Luggy has been tossed aside by them so quickly, and the concerns from some of the contest winners have been basically ignored for so long.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Does anybody plan on never using their RBA section? I'd love to have another one around so I can use one while I'm building the other, but I don't see them available separately anywhere. (Indeed, I'm not seeing much availability on these at all. FastTech had the tanks and kits for a while but it looks like most of them are sold out now. And with no replacement coil heads available, I guess the RBA is all we get. So I suppose maybe my question should be, does anyone plan on not using the tank, and if not can I buy your RBA head or maybe trade it for some juice or something?)
    I supposedly have a new Luggy coming to me, I don't know if they are going to send a whole new kit or just the battery unit. If I get a whole kit I'll sell you the RBA for $3798734987653498464986746.57. But you have to smile and ask nicely. Actually I'll just send it to you for nothing, but the dollar amount looked impressive.
    :lol::lol::evil::shock::evil::shock::lol::lol:

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I supposedly have a new Luggy coming to me, I don't know if they are going to send a whole new kit or just the battery unit. If I get a whole kit I'll sell you the RBA for $3,798,734,987,653,498,464,986,746.57. But you have to smile and ask nicely. Actually I'll just send it to you for nothing, but the dollar amount looked impressive.
    :lol::lol::evil::shock::evil::shock::lol::lol:
    I had to go and add in the commas, just to figure out how much you were charging me. 3.7 x 10^24 or almost four septillion dollars (and fifty-seven cents lol). That's a lot of scratch. It may take me a few days to liquidate some funds :)

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    almost four septillion dollars
    Of course, it's only four quadrillion in the old British long-form. Fun fact: before the United States came along and screwed everything up (what else is new, am I right?), most of the world called 1,000,000,000,000 (what we would call a trillion) a "billion", and our billion (1,000,000,000) was simply "a thousand million." Then they had a thousand billion, equal to our quadrillion, and their trillion was the same as our quintillion, and so on.

In the old long-form, a million-million was called a "bi-million," or "billion." A million-million-million, then, was a "tri-million" or "trillion." This actually makes insanely good sense. You just go up by a factor of 10^6 each time. 10^(6*1) was a (mono-)million, 10^(6*2) was a bi-million, 10^(6*3) a tri-million, and so on. In America, we go up by 10^3's instead, which is fine, I guess, but then for some reason we also skip the first one. The numbers 10^(3*2), 10^(3*3), and 10^(3*4) all have rhyming "-illion" names with number prefixes, but rather than the prefixes for 2, 3, and 4 (which would make sense, for how many groups of three zeros there are after the "one" in each one) we use the prefixes for 1, 2, and 3 for some reason, instead. So why do we do it like this? Well, no one really knows. Far as anyone can tell, someone just made a mistake in transcription somewhere along the way, and either nobody ever caught on, or they just didn't want to admit their mistake, and so we all just rolled with it until it was too late to change back.

Another word for thousand-million is a "milliard." There is also a "billiard" equal to a thousand (long) billions, and so on. "Milliard" can be used when "thousand-million" is not desired, to still avoid the ambiguity associated with "billion." On the international stock market, for example, 1,000,000,000 units (shares, dollars, etc.) is referred to as a "yard" -- short for "milliard" -- for this very reason.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    Of course, it's only four quadrillion in the old British long-form. Fun fact: before the United States came along and screwed everything up (what else is new, am I right?), most of the world called 1,000,000,000,000 (what we would call a trillion) a "billion", and our billion (1,000,000,000) was simply "a thousand million." Then they had a thousand billion, equal to our quadrillion, and their trillion was the same as our quintillion, and so on.

In the old long-form, a million-million was called a "bi-million," or "billion." A million-million-million, then, was a "tri-million" or "trillion." This actually makes insanely good sense. You just go up by a factor of 10^6 each time. 10^(6*1) was a (mono-)million, 10^(6*2) was a bi-million, 10^(6*3) a tri-million, and so on. In America, we go up by 10^3's instead, which is fine, I guess, but then for some reason we also skip the first one. The numbers 10^(3*2), 10^(3*3), and 10^(3*4) all have rhyming "-illion" names with number prefixes, but rather than the prefixes for 2, 3, and 4 (which would make sense, for how many groups of three zeros there are after the "one" in each one) we use the prefixes for 1, 2, and 3 for some reason, instead. So why do we do it like this? Well, no one really knows. Far as anyone can tell, someone just made a mistake in transcription somewhere along the way, and either nobody ever caught on, or they just didn't want to admit their mistake, and so we all just rolled with it until it was too late to change back.

Another word for thousand-million is a "milliard." There is also a "billiard" equal to a thousand (long) billions, and so on. "Milliard" can be used when "thousand-million" is not desired, to still avoid the ambiguity associated with "billion." On the international stock market, for example, 1,000,000,000 units (shares, dollars, etc.) is referred to as a "yard" -- short for "milliard" -- for this very reason.
    image.jpg

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    The numbers 10^(3*2), 10^(3*3), and 10^(3*4) all have rhyming "-illion" names with number prefixes, but rather than the prefixes for 2, 3, and 4 (which would make sense, for how many groups of three zeros there are after the "one" in each one) we use the prefixes for 1, 2, and 3 for some reason, instead. So why do we do it like this? Well, no one really knows. Far as anyone can tell, someone just made a mistake in transcription somewhere along the way, and either nobody ever caught on, or they just didn't want to admit their mistake, and so we all just rolled with it until it was too late to change back.
    I propose a new numbering system, whereby a thousand thousands will hereon be known as a "bi-thousand" or "bousand." A thousand bousands then, or a thousand-thousand-thousand, will be a "trousand," and a thousand trousands a "quadrousand" and so on. Any takers? We just need one bousand signatures and we can take it to congress for a vote :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread