Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The screen has a power save feature and turns itself off
after a certain amount of time. You have to press the
power/fire button once and quickly to wake it up, but that
won't be your issue if it's totally dead.

Maybe there's a wire loose inside that can be easily fixed.
There's no waking this sucker up....lol...I may try taking it apart at some point, but for now it makes a stunning paperweight!

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
That sucks!

I get the "atomizer short" error experienced by bwh79 once in a while,
but I chalk that up to the occasional less than stellar STM rba Plus
build. No such error with my other tanks.
I rotate toppers across all my devices, and I only get the error on my Luggy. I've seen it happen at least on my Twisted Messes v2 RDA and on the Luggy tank with the RBA unit and pre-built coil, and those same toppers on my other devices never give me any problems (well, the Luggy tank gets really hot no matter what I put it on, but that's a whole 'nother issue entirely.)

Reactions: wvducklady

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I rotate toppers across all my devices, and I only get the error on my Luggy. I've seen it happen at least on my Twisted Messes v2 RDA and on the Luggy tank with the RBA unit and pre-built coil, and those same toppers on my other devices never give me any problems (well, the Luggy tank gets really hot no matter what I put it on, but that's a whole 'nother issue entirely.)
Hey BWH, if you put it on and just leave it setting there does it warm up or is it only when you are vaping it. If it's warming up just sitting there it's got to have a short in it.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you so much for taking such good care of us @Jackxie2016. Please thank Nancy for us as well. I got my new replacement luggy today.
I am so happy for you...........mine is still going strong and being used daily...........I do have to "reset" it occasionally......totally drain the battery....

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I am so happy for you...........mine is still going strong and being used daily...........I do have to "reset" it occasionally......totally drain the battery....
I'm gonna do surgery on my original today maybe it's just a wire loose or something

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Hey BWH, if you put it on and just leave it setting there does it warm up or is it only when you are vaping it. If it's warming up just sitting there it's got to have a short in it.
No just when I'm using it. If it ever got warm just sitting there, I would not want to be anywhere near it. I'd like to say I would take it somewhere to be recycled, but I might not want to hold onto it long enough to get there...

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I got my Luggy this morning! Yay! Thank you Movkin for sending me another one since my first one never made it to me :) I love it! When I get time later I am going to build a coil in the rba base.
dda8b0bf4ec11463c55e677db4a53746.jpg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have been using my Luggy since May 31st, and I love it. I had to adjust to a mod with an internal battery at first. The battery life does last nice, and it charges pretty quickly as well. I have been using one of my other tanks on it, and I have been using the luggy tank on one of my other mods. Once I got a good vertical coil built in the rba base I have really been enjoying the tank. It performs pretty good. I have to vape at a higher wattage with it than I normally vape. I do wish the base did not require vertical coils, and maybe they could come out with a base that did not require vertical coils eventually. I have thought about building a double coil in it to come out all 4 holes to see if it will work and not leak. It will be a fun experiment :) All in all I love mine, and a big thank you to Movkin and Nancy :) along with ECF and Neil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread