Wismec Theorem Atomizer TASTEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
This atty is the tastiest atty Ive ever tried. I vape 12mg 80vg 20 percent flavor. Wow. That flavor pops with this atty. Low wattage is 35 watts 45 watts, for me. And my mods. I have builds on 2 different RDAs, and many tanks. The other tanks leak, when I take a hard draw from the atty. Meaning, when I hit hard, inhale hard, the tanks leak. The Wismec Theorem doesn't leak when I inhale hard. Because the coil is on top. Meaning the wicks are and coil are below the air inlet, and wont leak. This atomizer, is incredible. The air inlet is on top of the atty, and the air channels through areas that wont leak. Awesome "Theorem". This atomizer closely represent the "drag' or "hit" from an analog cigarette. I say this because, the vape produced compared to the taste produced, is incomparable to any other atty. And closely represents the exhale of a normal drag off a normal analog cigarette. I mean this, by saying the airflow versus coil versus wick versus the wattage. More closely represents the "smoke" cloud produced from my analogs.

IMG_1879 (480x640).jpg

Above photo
This is the Wismec atty mounted on a thread saver "heat reducer" fitting on my HPRIV. Love the taste.
IMG_1881 (480x640).jpg

Above photo. Sorry for the blurry photo. Best I could do at the moment. This photo shows the pieces relevant to the taste. Air flow is everything. And the Wismec Theorem has everything on air flow. Watch the videos on this atty. wow.

IMG_1886 (480x640).jpg

Ive been using this atty for almost a month. No leaks. Great taste. Low cost. Bought this atty for $18.95. Cant beat it. At Fasttech.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
Shout out to DavidWolf for the like. This tank is still my favorite. I have the air flow ring in that allows full air-flow now, instead of the other ring that only allows half. After 3 weeks of 12mg 80vg, I changed the cotton. And cleaned the coil. Because the cotton wick was looking dark around the coil. Waste of time. The coil wasn't gunked up. And the wick pulled right out, wet with juice. Meaning, the wick wasn't deteriorated at all. With the clean coil, and new wick. I filled the tank from the same bottle of juice I was previously using, so I could test the taste difference. Surprisingly, same great tastes as the new wick. Still at 45 watts, normal ramp up on my APV. No leaks. And my batteries last from 4 am to 9 pm no problem. LG HE4's. Going to try a vertical dual coil build soon. Will post back when I do. Probably next week end.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
Had to add something, that bothered me about this tank. And my friends say the same thing. Afraid of dry hits. Because, unlike other tanks that saturate the wick, in a "pool" of liquid. This wick has to fight gravity, and "pull" the liquid up. Not one dry hit yet. Because I can visibly see when this tank is out of e-liquid, and the wick starts to dry up, against the glass I can see the liquid slowly drying out. Just take shorter pulls. I have done this accidently, and purposely. With organic cotton pads. I can visibly take this wick dry, really close to the coil. Still. Tasty!

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
What I have learned, with the Theorem. The Scottish Roll works. And the other tricks Jaybo and Suck My Mod, show in the original videos for this atomizer.
IMG_2039 (480x640).jpg

The well is dry. And you can see the bottom of the wick is white, fluffy, and dry. Note the area of the wick touching the glass. This is how I can tell there is still many puffs left in this wick, the e-liquid is visible where the wick is touching the glass.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_2040 (480x640).jpg

This wick is one week old, all day vape at work. Comparing each side of this KGD organic cotton wick. The left side is much more dry, than than the right. guessing because the 45 degree angle I cut on the wick ends isn't perfect. I didn't like the wick touching the glass all the way down to the well. So I cut the ends so that the long end is towards the post. But, have noticed the juice isn't level in the tank. Less juice flows on the side of the wick. Next wick change, I will cut the 45 degree ends toward the post side, and see if the e-liquid flows better to the wick side of the tank, bet it will.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_2044 (480x640).jpg

Nice photo of the vertical build deck, and the awesome airflow piece. Still haven't found a replacement o-ring for that little piece of the airflow. Not worried, because upside down, it still doesn't leak. Nice photo of the notch coil too, the wick is showing some dry areas even at the top also. Don't be shy. Hit it. So I did. Still Tasty!

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_2053 (480x640).jpg

After a wipe down of the O-rings, and a couple blows through the top airflow pieces into a handkerchief. I put some liquid in the well. Just enough to fill the well. Now you can see how the whole wick swells up, and touches the glass tank. And the wick is nice and glossy, saturated in e-liquid. Good things....good things. And I did. ETA I also checked that the allen screws were snug. I always do this when I go into a rebuildable.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_2060 (480x640).jpg

Still haven't topped off the tank. This shows that at about 3/4 full, the liquid is getting through the wick and the center post. But this side of the tank will go down before the fill side will. Which means my wicks are too close to the center post. No worries. Because the tip of the wick is on the side with all the liquid. So I did.:rickroll:And can you see the smiley face of e-liquid between the wick ends at the top of the tank. Cool beans.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_2176 (640x480).jpg

This is the notch coil I took out. 3 months old. All day work vape. It still tastes great, and works at the same wattage. I just thought it was looking ugly. And wondered if a new coil would taste better. Wrong. So Ill clean it up, and save it for later daze. Trying different tips at the moment. Because at 50 watts, the original glass tip would get a bit warm when chain vaping. This tip has a glass insert and made with that plastic we all know, and solves the hot tip chain vaping problem. Now Im using the Theorem at 25 watts. Seems to be this e-liquid, coil, atty, sweet spot for me.

Once a day, at home, when refilling. I wipe the e-liquid off the top o-ring with my finger. And has fixed the top popping off in my pocket. In my front pocket the top came off twice. No problems. Though I just don't want to loose it.

Not sure why folks say the replacement notch coils are not working for them. This was my first time replacing the coil. And I messed it all up. Had it connected to the two negative posts instead of one of the positive posts. Used a pair of metal needle nose pliers on the legs to bend them. That's a no no on wire, metal pliers will cause any wire to break. Because they broke where the terminal screws clamped them. The legs were so short, I barely got the coil in there. Bent the coil with my fingers while the legs were screwed in the terminal. Didn't break at the solder joint.

These notch coils are tough. Im really impressed. And the .25 ohms at 25 watts. Ramps up for quick, discrete vape. Saaaaweeeeet. Next post will be about leaking....Ill leave it upside down, over night. Like JayBo did in his video. And we shall see if my old o-ring on the air flow piece leaks and the way I wick it may leak upside down. Stay tuned. lol...

So far no leaks, I don't put it upside down in my pocket at work. Any way no leaks for me. Still, for those of us vapers that have a purse, and maybe it will lay sideways or upside down. We should know the truth. But when I do set it on its side at work, it doesn't leak. Happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread