Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
You camp with electricity?
I take a press and a metal cup to boil water.
flawless premium coffee every time. Less work, no watse, much better cup of coffee.
;)
Seriously try one.
$8 at Walmart.
Keurig cannot compete.
Will do. I had one years ago but good idea for camping.

Yup. The campground we go to has a wooden post at each site with water tap and an electrical outlet on it. Wifi throughout the entire campground too.:D

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I hope I'm not seeing the future, because I no likely.

Not yet you're not, add a child proof lock on the fire button and a graphic of some diseased looking toes together with a health warning message saying "vaping causes gangrene which can cause amputation of YOUR limbs" and then you are seeing the future.

(and yes I just quoted all but the first word from my pack of smokes, bloody ridiculous because the graphic looks more like the person has been trying to light the smokes with matches using their toes, and yes I've even seen that done but they don't allow freak shows at circuses anymore)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I guess on the minor plus sides, at least it a step above a cig-a-like and isn't made by BT. It looks like a eGo style battery

Actually. Knager has a Closed System eGo Style set-up also.

IMG_6969.jpg

FMOD KIT

Reactions: Eskie

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Will do. I had one years ago but good idea for camping.

Yup. The campground we go to has a wooden post at each site with water tap and an electrical outlet on it. Wifi throughout the entire campground too.:D

o_O
Wifi?
Camping?
What the ..?
:facepalm:

(Just kidding. Im sure you saw it coming....lol)

:w00t:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

IMG_6969.jpg

FMOD KIT

Other than the obvious expense and waste with these prefilled things, I can't help but wonder what Kanger is filling them with, and where they're getting the liquid. I think Kanger makes some decent hardware, but I have to wonder who they're farming out the e liquid to. One thing with open systems, and of course DIY, you know where your juice is from and have an idea what's in it. This approach doesn't fill me with confidence in the product.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Other than the obvious expense and waste with these prefilled things, I can't help but wonder what Kanger is filling them with, and where they're getting the liquid. I think Kanger makes some decent hardware, but I have to wonder who they're farming out the e liquid to. One thing with open systems, and of course DIY, you know where your juice is from and have an idea what's in it. This approach doesn't fill me with confidence in the product.
If the FDA is going to regulate this stuff, I hope they do it right, by requiring a list of ingredients. Who on earth wants to vape mystery liquid?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have No Clue what is inside a Kanger Closed System Atty?

Or if they are Sub-Contracting from another e-Liquid Manufacture? Or if they are Manufacturing their own e-Liquids?

I'm sure it's contracted out. Why would they spend money on a liquid production facility when they're not even sure how big the market will be for stuff like this. Should it become an approved closed system with significant sales, they might then decide to move it in house, but I would be shocked if they were doing it in house already.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm sure it's contracted out. Why would they spend money on a liquid production facility when they're not even sure how big the market will be for stuff like this. Should it become an approved closed system with significant sales, they might then decide to move it in house, but I would be shocked if they were doing it in house already.

I wonder how many e-Liquid Flavors someone like Kanger would consider submitting PMTA's for?

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

IMG_6969.jpg

FMOD KIT
This one doesn't look too bad actually. I can see the appeal of this ( to smokers especially ) a lot more than the first one you posted. Ease of use of a cigalike, coupled with a 650 mah battery and 17 watts of power. I don't really get the 3 mg/ml nic in the picture though. Their target should be smokers with this device. 12 mg and/or 18 mg, and maybe a 3 ml tank instead of the 1.8, and i think a lot more smokers could quit with this than with cigalikes.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
No, I wouldn't buy it. Proprietary systems are not about what the consumer wants or needs but what the manufacturer FDA will allow you to have.

I Fixed that for you.

Because if it was up to Kanger, I'm sure they would be More Than Happy to just keep making Open System Atty's and User Adjustable Mods for the US Market.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I think their own juice.

EJUICE Archives - KangerTech US

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Not sure. That page states all their juice is made in the US, in CA, TN, and VA. Somehow I don't think Kanger owns facilities in 3 separate states making juice. I mean, it's possible, but I think it's more likely those are being made under contract for Kanger. Even more doubtful they would ship juice from the US to prefill in China to then ship back, but I could easily be wrong.

Reactions: Mazinny

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Not sure. That page states all their juice is made in the US, in CA, TN, and VA. Somehow I don't think Kanger owns facilities in 3 separate states making juice. I mean, it's possible, but I think it's more likely those are being made under contract for Kanger. Even more doubtful they would ship juice from the US to prefill in China to then ship back, but I could easily be wrong.
Yeah you are right. Their own brand, but produced by U.S. manufacturers makes more sense. Definitely made by someone like Molecule Lab in CA and MOV in Tennessee.

And you are probably right about the juice in these tanks not going to China and back as well. More likely someone like Hangsen makes their juice over there.

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I wonder how many e-Liquid Flavors someone like Kanger would consider submitting PMTA's for?
No one ( with the possible exception of BT ) is even considering PMTA's at this point. They're all waiting to see what happens with Cole/Bishop and the lawsuits. If a year from now it's apparent legislation and lawsuits aren't going anywhere, perhaps larger comapanies like Njoy, Joyetech, Hangsen etc... will start thinking about a few PMTA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread