Would you buy this Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Truthfully, petitions and voting won't get much accomplished. Petitions can be filed away with lip service given to placate the signers. Voting might make a difference on a local or state level (I sure hope some folks in IN and PA don't get reelected) but is not going to swing a national election.

What will accomplish something is what has truly been effective over the years, money. Money is the way you fight over-regulation and burdensome taxation. Money that pays for lobbyists, talking heads for media, and legal fees to challenge both in court and under whatever appeal recourse is offered by a government agency. Because BT didn't get the results they want by petitions or pushing election issues. They got it with money.

This is exactly how it's done and been done well for some time now How the NRA Exerts Influence Beyond Political Contributions

Reactions: Eskie

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Can you imagine, if the real word was really out and all (or most) vapers united in their vote, we could definitely determine elections.

If Vapers were United we could get a Lot Done. But Unfortunately, there will Always be a Fraction who say that it Doesn't Matter.

Voting is Great. But getting what a person wants thru Voting is Dependent on having someone to Vote for that represents one's views.

There also comes a time when you have to work with the People who are In Office.

BTW - Who should I vote for in the CA Senate Race to replace Boxer's Senate Seat?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey zoiDman, tired of reiterating myself but :thumbs:. Only read this page, humble apologies. Busy with dead trees and a sick dog. Hope you have neither and are doing well.

With all sincerity, love,
Pinky

Always Nice to see ya Pinky.

Hope your Dog is doing Better Today. Sending some Positive Waves your way for a Speedy Recovery.

:)

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
BTW - Who should I vote for in the CA Senate Race to replace Boxer's Senate Seat?

Thats a trap.
I don't advise people who to vote for.
Its none of my business, and not relevant to the topic.

As long as you vote, I support your right to do so.
Your vote actually counts.
Your e-signature on an internet petition means nothing.
Sign away.
Just dont delude yourself into thinking it will change anything.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Anyone buying this mod yet?
Yeah, i don't think the op was a serious post about the merits ( or lack thereof ) of the device tbh. It was designed to highlight what our future may be post 2018. Thread sort of morphed into petitions and voting. It will move on to a different topic pretty soon if participants don't lose interest.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Yeah, i don't think the op was a serious post about the merits ( or lack thereof ) of the device tbh. It was designed to highlight what our future may be post 2018. Thread sort of morphed into petitions and voting. It will move on to a different topic pretty soon if participants don't lose interest.
I realized this. Just trying to derail the derailed thread by bringing it full circle.

Guess i could check out the pod mod thread.
While I've got you here, what do you think of this @Mazinny?
ne6pgg.jpg

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I realized this. Just trying to derail the derailed thread by bringing it full circle.

Guess i could check out the pod mod thread.
While I've got you here, what do you think of this @Mazinny?
ne6pgg.jpg
I knew you knew :)

Sad thing is, there are some interesting developments in that category. It's a huge opportunity to convert smokers who weren't satisfied with traditional cigalikes, but have no interest in building, diy'ng, modifying, assembling, disassembling, washing, reading reviews, checking websites etc .... What percentage of smokers rolled their own, let alone grew, cured, cut, cased etc... their own tobacco, regardless of cost savings ? Over 40 million smokers still in the U.S., all of whom have been exposed to ecigs, and a majority having tried them according to polls. Here's hoping that Americans will have legal access to V2's V3's and V4's of these products.

Like the graphic ! One of my favorite songs from the 80's btw !

Reactions: Eskie and MMW

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Reach for the straws.
    :facepalm:
    You drive my point home.

I'm sure Hillery or Donald luvs ya.

Don't know what fantasy world you live in, but there isn't a candidate on the planet that isn't OWNED!
    Change starts at the State level, not the federal, through the use of citizens demanding that issues be placed on the ballet. (ballot initiatives)

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    Gotta replace all those cigarette butts with somethin, right?
    Garbage men gotta eat too.
    Helping build jobs one landfill at a time.

I'm sure Hillery or Donald luvs ya.

Don't know what fantasy world you live in, but there isn't a candidate on the planet that isn't OWNED!
    Change starts at the State level, not the federal, through the use of citizens demanding that issues be placed on the ballet. (ballot initiatives)

Generalize much?

Lol.
    Insults dont bother me, Im a grown man.
    I dont get offended because Im not a whimp.

Voting tells your elected representatives the will of the people.
    Elected officials work very hard to get your vote. Make them earn it.

Rights are like muscles.
    If you dont exercise them, you lose them.

And Im pretty sure they Both love me.
    Everyone loves me.
    Who wouldnt?

download.jpg

Reactions: ENAUD
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread