Wow!!! Cafe Mocha!!!

Discussion in 'Halo' started by Droopy421, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droopy421

Droopy421 Moved On

Café Mocha could be my favorite all time juice!!!!!! That being said I just started 4 days ago. Such a nice blend, smooth as all get out. I love how the coffee hits on the way in and the chocolate on the way out! I may be over reacting since my taste buds have been on hiatus for the last 20 years due to smoking and now after 4 days smoke free even the Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger that I ate tasted amazing! How about that for a flavor Halo? Lol.

2. sando7

sando7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i feel the same about the Belgian Cocoa....now i gotta try the Mocha, diggin thru my thin wallet, man there has to be a 20 stashed somewhere :vapor:

today is my first Day smoke free in about 35 yrs, got up this morn and diddn't even want an analog, i couldn't believe it so i just rolled w/it....since i started vaping about a week now...... before today i was still burning a few.
    been hitting the Torque w/a splash of ice....

3. Bravesfan

Bravesfan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Droopy421, It's wonderful to have you with us and so glad you are enjoying the Cafe Mocha.

Halo has fantastic flavors and everyone has their favorites.

I love that they are always consistent too.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!

Cindy

4. Elizabeth Baldwin

Elizabeth Baldwin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I totally agree. Cafe Mocha wAs the first juice I tried when I first started vaping. I Vapes it nonstop. I love it! I've found others I love too now... But yummy.

5. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Droopy! Glad to see you found us, that was fast! You will get lots of support here and great tips for all your Halo questions. These folks are friendly as heck, and a little on the crazy side, too!

Hi to Elizabeth, also! Don't think I have seen you here before ~ welcome! Another one from KENTUCKY!

You are both officially Halons!
    Malinda

6. Droopy421

Droopy421 Moved On

I have to get the local vape shop to carry it. Does anyone know if they do wholesale?

7. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome Droopy!! And congratulations on quitting analogs. Get ready your tastebuds are going to take you on a wild ride. :lol:

8. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Road Warrior Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Send a PM to Cinder Ella with contact info for the vape shop. Halo will get in touch with them as they do have a wholesale programe.

9. AngiBe

AngiBe ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hey Droopy! Welcome to Halon Nation where there's a little but of craziness everywhere ;). And congrats on your quit!

10. Droopy421

Droopy421 Moved On

Thanks AngiBe!

11. psyc63

psyc63 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My mocha should be coming today I hope cant wait to try it. So far only had tourke from halo. and its greeat.

12. midnight.fairy

midnight.fairy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Cafe Mocha is one of the few Halo flavors I've yet to try and after reading this post I will definitely be ordering a bottle!

13. Droopy421

Droopy421 Moved On

You'll be very happy you did.

14. geckokitty

geckokitty Full Member

Mmmm.. Cafe Mocha... I also like Voodoo and Belgian Cocoa with a splash of Kringle's. I've been cheating on Halo though. I ordered a couple of 3 pack virgin vapor samples and I am in looooveeeee... Bed of Roses and Hawaiian White Guava are my faves from them so far

15. ImperfectFuture

ImperfectFuture Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Like cafe mocha, very addictive. But I don't taste the chocolate. Mine is more warm butter, a little like toffee.

16. LoriVanPelt

LoriVanPelt Senior Member ECF Veteran

the cafe mocha is good but ohhhhh boy howdy i could NEVER part with my belgium cocoa... that stuff is heaven on earth.. if ever there was an orgasm-in-a-tank, it would surely be halo's belgium cocoa !!!!! :) :) :)

17. wheezal

wheezal Insane Halon ECF Veteran

Supporting member

Go on......

18. midnight.fairy

midnight.fairy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Vaping it right now! Very happy indeed! :)

19. gamegirl

gamegirl Full Member

Hi Droopy, After reading your post, I have to try it. I actually have it and just haven't tried it yet. I bought the gourmet sample pack and have yet to try any of them. I've been enjoying the menthol flavors so much, that I haven't tried any others yet. But today I will.

20. Droopy421

Droopy421 Moved On

I'm sure you will enjoy! If not you can bring it to me and ill vape it!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.