Halo Cafe Mocha... WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdeef

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
Cafe mocha is a great flavor from halo... Even right out of the box (no steeping). If you like coffe, or like coffee flavors give this a try! It is a perfect combination of coffe & chocolate (to me I taste chocolate). It is not as sweet as the other coffee flavors I have tried... Perfect blend.

Halos description....

Cafe Mocha offers a full-flavored blend, perfect for those seeking a gourmet coffee flavored e-liquid. Built on a robust Cappuccino base, our unique Cafe Mocha blend is layered with very subtle hints of mocha and hazelnut, and rounded out with a gentle sweetness. Overall a dry blend, this premium e-liquid blend has a dominant cappuccino flavor which is only enhanced with nuances of mocha and hazelnut.

I would give the flavor a 4/5 (just bc I don't taste the hazelnut)
throat hit I would give 4/5... For a coffee flavor this is the best th I have had. I would not expect anything less form halo.
vapor production I would give a 5/5. You should see the clouds of vapor this stuff produces!

I would reccomend this to anyone, exceeded my expectations. This can be an all day vape for me! I have a few new halo juices that I have not tried yet... I will post more reviews when I try them!

Thanks for reading & happy vapin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread