Your web address

Status
Not open for further replies.

UptownRiot

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Is off-putting, for me. I heard about you, went to check you out, and the webaddress not matching the company name bothered me. And then the product listings were difficult to understand, and I was even more bothered.

So, just a little feedback from one potential customer. I stopped considering a purchase because of these things.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Not sure I understand your grammar sir, but if you mean that it is taking you to ecig-USA in the url...Thats because I own 30 urls that all go to my site...If your having a problem reading the products it is best to go directly to the online store and all product descriptions are clearer than the rest of the site...I decided to sacrafice the budget for the website to keep my prices down another month...I apologise for the inconveniance and your frustration...If you read through my sub forum here you will see that I try very hard to earn your business with the best customer service that I can provide and always give extras...I am currently waiting for a contact from a webb designer that IU have dealing with...A fellow ecf member who is going to be helping me with my site...Again my apologies...
Sempre Fi
Drew

Serenna

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2009
UptownRiot,

I only started ecigs a couple of months ago but have become a quick convert! I have ordered juice samples and juice from at least 10 suppliers because I was looking for the right flavor, vapor and TASTE! Drew is my favorite juice supplier right now because of flavor, vapor and taste but also because his juice has a thick consistency and I only drip and refill my carts half as much.

I've ordered from him twice and have my third order ready to go. He has great customer service and and the best juice. Don't be afraid to order from him.

I'm not associated with him or Nhaler, if you look at my previous posts you can see I have recommended other suppliers for various products. I like to recommend the products and companies I find excellent. I really appreciated the same information from other consumers when I started ecigs!

P.S. I'm not sure about the web addys, the link takes me to NHaler...

bellamama333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio
I seriously doubt that you will find a better feedback review than Drew's Nhaler for an ECF Sponsered Supplier. There are many good suppliers, but the special care Drew takes is well, just that... special. I received my second order form Nhaler today.

Shipping only two days. Has anyone ever noticed that Drew's 30ml bottles are larger than most other suppliers? Has anyone noticed that they are filled to the brim (not even an air bubble in them)? Unlike other bottles I have bought elsewhere who only give me what I paid for. Even without the free thoughtful gifts, I would be 100% satisfied. I have been lucky to not have had any bad experiences with any purchase from any seller by following other peoples advice on this forum. Even with all that, Drew is still a cut above the rest.

If a potential buyer can ignore all the positive feedback left about Drew and Nhaler, than one might be better off to do without that buyer"s business. Some people can never be pleased.

Drew, please don't pay any attention to one person's opinion who has not even become a buyer. I am a seller of vinyl decals on ebay (same name as on here). To me customer service is everything. I would like to think that I am like you and care about whoever blesses me with their business. Ever negative thing that has been said to me in all my years as a seller has hurt and been taken personally.

I come to you, because I get the care from you that I give to my own buyers. I will keep coming back because I was lucky enough to trust the feedback from all the members of this forum and took the first step to try Nhaler out.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Drew's Website could be written backwards for all I am concerned! I just need my Drew Fix!
Seriously though.. the freebies are nothing compared to his A+++ service, his attitude and the quality of his products.
I wouldn't purchase from someone who's service was bad and juices werent good.. even if they offered double the amount! It comes down to Customer Service, fast shipping, Great Prices..GREAT Product and quality and Drew Has it!
uptownriot.. you are just missing out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread