Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioKraft

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
NJ, USA
www.studiokraft.com
Hello all,

My name is Kim Kraft, and I am the developer of VaporFox, the e-cigarette search engine:

E-Cigarette Search Engine For Electronic Cigarette Consumers and Vapers | Store Locator | VaporFox

I would like to extend my services in web development and design to the e-cigarette supplier community. I have over 10 years experience in developing e-commerce web sites, with a specialty in customized features for stores.

If you are considering a new web site, an overhaul on your existing site, or if you are currently experiencing problems with your site that you would like to have resolved, please contact me.

All interested e-cigarette shop owners receive a free web site mock-up for new designs, and free consultations on any development (programming) projects!

Please feel free to PM me here, on contact me via my company web site:

Web Developer and Web Site Designer in South New Jersey, NJ Web Developer | StudioKraft Creative Web Services, LLC

My business has been successful due to the long-term relationships that I have been able to form with my clients, who not only retain but recommend my services to others. I look forward to the possibility of developing more in the e-cig community.

Thank you for looking, and for your kind consideration.

Kim Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread