Your Worst 3 flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Haven't laughed so much in weeks, but after reading this thread all of my juices taste weird now...there is always something a little funky about all of them. Some are just far more tollerable than others. The three worst? Easy.
1. Sweetvapes Chocolate Fudge Brownie, tastes like something I cooked up in my Kenner Easy Bake Oven when I was six. I do enjoy some of their other juices though.
2. LF's Melon, OMG I could only imagine that it tasted like a rotten piece of fruit rind that flies had been laying eggs on for weeks.
3. KBV Trollbridge Cookie, there is something wrong with this bottle, it's been steeping now for awhile and still just tastes like burnt cookies, not even cookies, just burnt oil. Hope it improves with age. Love all the other's I've tried from KBV though.

Must say that I'm leaning towards some of the organics I've tried so far, they taste far better than some of the cheaper juices. But my all day vape and one I reach for most is my Nutty Buddy from PinkSpot.

GayleMarie

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Northern California
1. V4L - Vanilla Ice Cream-A science experiment gone bad! I'll send it to you, if anyone else wants to try it. After all, taste is subjective! (This milk is spoiled, here, taste it!!)
2. Juicy Vapor's French Toast! Really! OMG, I could have mixed some Log Cabin with some Mrs. Butterworths! I tried it again (big mistake) it was worse, yet, so many love it.
3. Vapor Renu- All of it- I purchased 6 bottles, 4 unopened, not wasting any more carts. Rotten pistachio nuts. Someone must like it, I have Heath bar, Waffle, and 4 others I never opened.
If you ask 100 people from Chicago what there favorite Pizzaria is, 10 may agree, but ask them what they want on it-thats a whole different story! Hence, the birth of the individual pies.
So far, my preference is Kick Bass- I liked 17 of 20, and will re-order 11. I hope they hold up in the new mega-carts.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
dspin, let me give your thread a bump and hijack it for just a moment. since some of the posters apparently have tried hundreds of flavors i'm hoping somebody will have ordered here:
E-Liquid Ingredients - Dripeez Natural & Organic E-juice

if you have, please pm me!!!!! don't tie up dspin's thread or he will come after me ;)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Not to worry Tiburon, post anytime anything you want. You got me interested in Dripeez. Just went to the site and had a chat. The Infused teas are almost ready. They also will be selling samplers. They really look awesome, can't wait.

dspin, let me give your thread a bump and hijack it for just a moment. since some of the posters apparently have tried hundreds of flavors i'm hoping somebody will have ordered here:
E-Liquid Ingredients - Dripeez Natural & Organic E-juice

if you have, please pm me!!!!! don't tie up dspin's thread or he will come after me ;)

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
...I am really getting tired of green apple I've been vaping that same flavor off an on for 4 months now and boy is that flavor getting old.

:laugh: This made me laugh because Green Apple is a flavor I have a *lot* of. Fell in love with it and, you know how it is, got desperate to find the best and then to stock it in case the world ended or something. Still a great flavor but not my end-all-be-all vape anymore.

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Rockstar Vapor - Tasty Tobacco-Tastes like and smells like what the chem lab in Junior High used to smell like.

Rockstar Vapor - Fruit Stripe Gum- Tastes and smells like they moved that chem lab into the gym locker room just to mix things up a bit.

Tie- Rockstar Vapor Creamy Caramel and Coffee with Creamer- Who knows they may be one and the same- more like screamy than creamy but chemically consistently tasting and smelling with the above.

Just imagine Eau de Sulphur and Wet Gym Socks.

Think my tastebuds glowed in the dark for about a week after those.

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Rockstar Vapor - Tasty Tobacco-Tastes like and smells like what the chem lab in Junior High used to smell like.

Rockstar Vapor - Fruit Stripe Gum- Tastes and smells like they moved that chem lab into the gym locker room just to mix things up a bit.

Tie- Rockstar Vapor Creamy Caramel and Coffee with Creamer- Who knows they may be one and the same- more like screamy than creamy but chemically consistently tasting and smelling with the above.

Just imagine Eau de Sulphur and Wet Gym Socks.

Think my tastebuds glowed in the dark for about a week after those.

You know, it's funny..."sweaty gym socks" is probably one of the most common descriptions people use for juice they hate. Now, I've tried a crapload of juice, much of it terrible, but I've never gotten that particular flavor/smell. I wonder if there's something in e-juice that certain people react to that gives them that "sweatsock" feeling. I mean, I've seen people react to Boba's that way, and I can't even imagine what they're talking about.

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
You know, it's funny..."sweaty gym socks" is probably one of the most common descriptions people use for juice they hate. Now, I've tried a crapload of juice, much of it terrible, but I've never gotten that particular flavor/smell. I wonder if there's something in e-juice that certain people react to that gives them that "sweatsock" feeling. I mean, I've seen people react to Boba's that way, and I can't even imagine what they're talking about.

I never got that taste either but I have gotten the "wet dog" taste/smell.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Anything with chocolate in it. I've tried a few different flavors that have chocolate, and they all taste like somebody was trying to measure out some unsweetened baking cocoa and accidentally spilled the whole container in it and said "well, maybe it'll be even more chocolatey now!" and served it up anyway. I like eating chocolate, but I will never vape it again...

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
kentucky
got some Dekang 555,and Virginia in today from mad vapes and they are my top 2 worst flavors i have tried.I know they was having issues with the juice from the manufacturer.But i am big fan of DK tab so i figured i would try these two flavors and ordered 50ml bottles as they are cheap and they came in the clear bottle instead of the white bottle and both taste of Chemical and very dry musty taste.Also got a bottle of the Ry4 and it is not what i am use to but it is more vapable than the previous 2 but still not very pleasant or sweet .I think i will stick with the Dk tab as i dont know if this is part of the bad batch or what but i cant imagine anyone getting any enjoyment from these flavors

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Anything with chocolate in it. I've tried a few different flavors that have chocolate, and they all taste like somebody was trying to measure out some unsweetened baking cocoa and accidentally spilled the whole container in it and said "well, maybe it'll be even more chocolatey now!" and served it up anyway. I like eating chocolate, but I will never vape it again...

I've had the same experience with most of the chocolate flavors. They taste too strong like unsweetened cocoa. I found a way to make them more vapable Is that a word? Add some vanilla flavor to them, it cuts that funky taste, also take off the bottle lid and let them air out for a few days. The worst one I've tasted was something that was supposed to taste like fudge brownies, nothing helped that bottle. I will never buy another ml of anything with chocolate except maybe Andes Mint, that wasn't too bad. OH and my bottle of Troll Bridge Cookies is now usable after sitting for 4 weeks....lol.

I absolutely hated Wyatt Earp the first time I tried it, then the second, then the third, but 3 months later I tried it again and I kind of liked it. Won't order any, but I managed to finish the sample. The FSUSA RY4 was disappointing too, but I tried some with a bottle of bourbon on a friend's rooftop and for some reason it was amazing. They have some of my favorite flavors at FSUSA but also a lot of really, really nasty ones. Their cocoa chaos would probably be number 4 on this list but...
My top 3 worst:

1. Nhale- Cream Soda. This one ruins any atty I vape it in. The taste will not come out no matter what, even after soaking overnight in 151. It really smells like cream soda, but it tastes like you're smoking non-dairy creamer through a plastic straw with a blowtorch.

2. My Freedom Smokes- Cocoa 100% VG. Tastes like burning vomit. Most of the cocoa and chocolate flavors I've tried have a hint of burning vomit, but this one is pure 100% burnt puke.

3. Eastmall- (Dekang?) Camel a.k.a. Desert Ship. This is a tough one. Smells like mouse urine. On its own this one tastes like moldy ashtray. Nasty and totally unvapeable. I have been using it though to give a bit of a dirty ashy cigarette taste to some tobaccos in very small amounts and it actually works well for that purpose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread