Leicester, UK
My order was international, but it went like this:

May 12th: Email that it had been shipped, with tracking link
May 13th: Seen at REDMOND, WA 98052 and KENT, WA 98032
May 14th: Departs KENT
May 15th: Transits LOS ANGLELES and Departs USA
May 17th: Arrives UK
May 19th: Delivered

I've just now received the email that the next box has been sent. Good news and bad news. Good news: more great eliquids to try. Bad news: I've hardly made a dent in last month's yet.

There's a few good reviews of the service here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/543994-zamplebox-made-uk-pic-heavy.html

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I've been getting ZB for several months. Their customer service can't be beat. If you have a problem, email and they take care of it immediately. You choose your nicotine level & your flavor profile. Your box will ship the next working day after you order it, (you will be emailed a tracking number), then every month after on the same day- unless you cancel.

The last 2 months, I've upgraded to the Gold ZB & written down the liquid amounts, retail value and what I paid. In June, I received 10 different bottles, 150 ml, retail list price $104.50 (plus shipping & handling), I paid $53.98 (including s/h). In May, I received 11 bottles, 145 ml, retail $101.00 (plus s/h), I paid $53.98 (includes s/h).

In April, I got the standard ZB & received 6 bottles, 85 ml. I didn't calculate the retail for that month.

The e-liquid is all top-notch. I may not love every bottle, but there's a ZB Trading group on Facebook so I can trade it for what I do like - or I can pass it along to someone else. My nephew loves to get PIFs. You receive coupons for every liquid that is in your box, in case you want to order more - and it's usually a very good discount. If you're wanting to try different tastes, I don't think you can go wrong.

That's my 'take' on Zamplebox.

Diy Mik

Jun 30, 2014
Australia
Its not really worth it for me in Australia, shipping costs make it $55 for $60 of juice.
And the shipping can be pretty bad at times, other Aussies have had fast shipping, but not me.
Mine has gone on a world trip without me. Who knows where it really is or where its going.
And as far as service goes, well maybe they got onto it after i asked, because the package started moving again.
There are so many options out there for juice, if it ever arrives, Zamplebox will have to be very good for me to order it again.

June 28, 2014 , 12:55 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Your item was processed through and left our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 facility on June 28, 2014 at 12:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

June 17, 2014 , 7:51 pm
Customs clearance processing complete
CANADA

June 17, 2014 , 9:01 am
Customs Clearance
CANADA

June 17, 2014 , 9:01 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
CANADA

June 16, 2014 , 2:43 pm
AUSTRALIA

June 14, 2014 , 1:11 pm
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

June 14, 2014 , 10:01 am
Depart USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

June 14, 2014 , 7:43 am
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

June 14, 2014 , 7:43 am
Arrived at Sort Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

June 11, 2014
Electronic Shipping Info Received

feustygalkmc

Jun 16, 2014
oklahoma
I loved my first zamplebox. Shipped on friday and I had it Monday after work. Now after checking out others gold boxes I upgraded to gold for this month. But its apparently stuck somewhere...got the email Friday from zamplebox it was shipped usps only shows this so far...
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features:
$100 insurance included
USPS Tracking™
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Electronic Shipping Info Received

I always have issues with usps shipments on everything. I would love to be able to get upgraded shipping by fedex/ups. I never have issues with those carriers. At least I shipped it to my work address so that it isnt sitting out in my metal mailbox all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread