Thinking of doing an E-Juice subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm looking at Zamplebox right now..... Seems like a great deal for premium juice...

Does anyone else use a subscription based service for monthly supply of juice? If so what do you use

And if you have the time quickly jot down what the pros and cons you've noticed about your subscription!

Thank you!!!! vape on!!!!!!!!!

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I vape unflavored 95% of the time, so I use it mainly to change things up a bit, that said some things I have liked I would haven't thought I would and would never have tried the flavor without zamplebox. It's easy enough to cancel (unlike a stamps.com membership) if you don't like what you're receiving

You could always sell or five away what you don't like also

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I do zamplebox, of the 6 10-15ml bottles I receive there are usually only 1 flavor that I just can't get down on, but the rest I generally like and there's usually one I REALLY like that I go out and buy more of it

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Hmmmm my dilemma is I'm terrible at making decisions I think I suffer from over educating myself on what's out there and when it comes down to crunch time I can't make the decision lmao. I read a lot of bad about Zamplebox being that they use premium lines that no one has ever heard of

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
I recently started up a subscription with Zamplebox after I heard about the changes they've made. I filled out my flavor profile, and got 4 cereal flavors, 1 tobacco flavor, and 1 HORRIBLE lemonade flavor by TugSauce.

I'll defiantly keep it for another month, it helps me save some coin and drives me away from my addiction to cereal vapes.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Right now I use craft vapery. It's more expensive but I've liked every single juice sent, even the ones on my wish list. And hi regularly get free bottles too. I have heard zamplebox has improved a lot recently tho.
I still haven't pulled the trigger on choosing a subscription, read great things about craft vapery..... To expensive for me though.... I might go wi zamplebox justmtomtry it out and if I really end up liking the concept I'll upgrade to a premium subscription with another supplier like craft.

I also like the idea of Vape-Box sending out random equipment also.....

A mixture of ADD and OCD are making this choice extremely hard lol

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
I've had a Zamplebox sub for a handful of months now. Great if you are looking to try new flavors that you wouldn't normally pick. The brands used to be a bit rougher but recently I've been getting some pretty decent options. Never found a favorite juice from them, but definitely found some flavors I never thought I'd dig like menthols or cereals

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i have been with zamplebox for over a year now and i`m very happy with most all the juice i get. i get 3 mg nic which is mostly higher VG juice and quality of juice is excellent. try it for a month or two and if its not your cup o tea just cancel it. just fill out the flavor profile and put in the flavors you do want and there is also a section to put in what you don`t want. :toast:

Reactions: bpurtell89

johnnyelvapo

May 1, 2015
USA
ive been a vapebox suscriber for about 5 months i have the 60 dollar sub i usually get a 30 ml bottle fo something and 3 other 15ml bottles and last time i got a tobecco colonial mech mod and a C.O.V royal hunter RDA a 3o ml Sweet vapery scone which was ehh ok, a Connoisseur: white gummy and Froyo.(these seem to do this alot send a few flavors from the same company.) and a bottle of Fa-Q green party which tastes like twizzlers. its not always a rda or a mech mod one time i got an ohm meter and a keychain needle nose dripper bottle one time i got the kangertank nano. usually the juices are good ive gotten G2 mr cookie 30ml already.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I'm about to cancel my ZampleBox as I'm getting into DIY.... But I have no complaints with it. I do the 6 bottle box and a box lasts me two months. I've had them since February and over all of the boxes, there's only been on flavor I couldn't tolerate, and I found quite a few flavors I never would have bought on my own that I like.... Just for that, I might step down to the lower subscription and skip every other month for a few more months....

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
Whether using a subscription service is right for you or not will depend on how picky you are.
If you are not fussy then a subscription service is a good way to get more juice for your money, but if you are not so easily pleased you will just find that the majority of juices are not great, regardless of their price tag.

It is a good way to discover some good juices that you may not have heard of, but picky people (such as myself) will realize that there is the same chance of finding gold whether you select the juices yourself or let someone 'curate' the subscription box, so you could just wait for sales at a vendor that sells multiple brands...

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
I'm kinda interested in going for a subscription. I'm kinda picky about juices on the one hand, but I've only come across a few flavors over the years that are just unvapeable for me...but at the same time I always like trying new things. I normally vape the budget friendly juice company lines, but this seems like an interesting option to supplement my ADVs. Not to mention I've had a lot of luck with samplers and classifieds. Of the three zamplebox, craft vapery and vapebox how would you rate the quality of juices? I'm willing to drop about 40 a month.. Normally that would get me a 120 ml and some extras from my regular places. So seems a good starting point

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm kinda interested in going for a subscription. I'm kinda picky about juices on the one hand, but I've only come across a few flavors over the years that are just unvapeable for me...but at the same time I always like trying new things. I normally vape the budget friendly juice company lines, but this seems like an interesting option to supplement my ADVs. Not to mention I've had a lot of luck with samplers and classifieds. Of the three zamplebox, craft vapery and vapebox how would you rate the quality of juices? I'm willing to drop about 40 a month.. Normally that would get me a 120 ml and some extras from my regular places. So seems a good starting point
Yea I think I've decided against a subscription myself just because to me the cons outweigh the pros imo. But from my research craft vapery is a higher priced option so for your budget I don't think it would be worth it but I could be wrong. Zamplebox I've read way to much bad about to try but also I've read that they have made quite a few changes recently and lastly vape-box seemed quite interesting due to the fact with the "enthusiast" subscription you get random gear

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
Yea I think I've decided against a subscription myself just because to me the cons outweigh the pros imo. But from my research craft vapery is a higher priced option so for your budget I don't think it would be worth it but I could be wrong. Zamplebox I've read way to much bad about to try but also I've read that they have made quite a few changes recently and lastly vape-box seemed quite interesting due to the fact with the "enthusiast" subscription you get random gear
What were the negative reviews of zamplebox all about? I thought vapeboxes enthusiast option was interesting but I am actually more or less past my gear acquisition syndrome phase. I still buy new attys but I'm trying to stick with high quality authentics with more interesting characteristics. Right now for me its more about finding new juices and expanding my palette.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
What were the negative reviews of zamplebox all about? I thought vapeboxes enthusiast option was interesting but I am actually more or less past my gear acquisition syndrome phase. I still buy new attys but I'm trying to stick with high quality authentics with more interesting characteristics. Right now for me its more about finding new juices and expanding my palette.
I shouldn't have really said negative reviews.... That's my bad, more the less just mixed feedback on the service enough to turn me away..... So,emof the feedback included the image of premium juice lines and the fact that people were getting brands they had never heard of at all and a lot didn't feel that the quality was near enough to be considered premium or gourmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread