Not open for further replies.

DirtyHarry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Fremont, CA
Afternoon, all!!

So, I got vapemail today!! Nothing exciting in and of itself; just some new batteries and a new charger.

BUT - I've been playing with them and the Z2 "works" launch edition, and can now say I've successfully run all three battery tubes. I'm still not sure which configuration I like best; clearly there must be extensive and on-going testing. :vapor::vapor::vapor:

And yes, I had to put three washers in the switch to get the 350 working. :)

Wheeeee!! Back to more testing; I think I need to see how beer affects the vaping characteristics of each battery... :toast::vapor::toast:

-Insp. 2211

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Scratch that...sold out by the time I proceeded to checkout.

crying-waterfalls.gif

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I just spent the afternoon w/ my friend Kenny C. over at Premium E-Cigs in the Fairmount (Camillus) area...the B&M is owned and run by a 4yr vaper, Don Stevens (and his brother Brian).... we had a grand ol' time over there, comparing set-ups, juice favorites, experiences and all that....he has a mixture of gear that cater to beginners, peeps that want the 'next step up' and some advanced users.. he also mixes his own juice on premesis for sale....the samples I tried were very tasty to say the least ;) IMO they could rival many of the good vendors out there that have similar mixes ;)

unlike Unique and E-Volution, both the other local B&M's, everyone that works for him and his brother are also vapers as well... sadly, the other 2 are owned by someone that is either not well versed w/ vaping in particular, or doesn't vape....both also hired employees that don't vape and have no knowledge what so ever about vaping...the exceptions are, Unique's Liverpool store, run by a vaper and my friend Kenny JUST started working at E-Volution...

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
Scratch that...sold out by the time I proceeded to checkout.

1.) Be signed in already via the "Login" link at the bottom of the page.
2.) Once it's added to your cart immediately get over to the proceed to checkout page.

Once you reach the page asking for your shipping info it should be temporarily "secured" as yours while you finish checkout. Getting to that first page where you enter in your shipping info is where you want to get ASAP.

3.) Don't give up, they haven't announced they've sold them all today, so there will be more trickled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread