“WE ARE VAPERS” – A Full Length Feature Film Documentary about Vaping!! Pre-Production filming begins SOON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm currently in Long Island, NY. I'm a skilled photographer/instructor, and a decent graphic designer as well. I'd love to help out in any way I can, send me a PM if anything :)
This page here has all the information on how to get involved...
http://www.indiegogo.com/wearevapers

Just scroll down to the "HOW CAN I BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?" section.
:)

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
This is completely off topic (sorry mods) but am I the only one who reads "We are Vapers" and follows up with bum, bum, bumm, bum, bum, bum bum? Queue Farmer's insurance commerical..

Sorry, I keep getting it stuck in my head whenever I see this thread.
Damnit, I do now. LMAO

To stay on topic, I'll find a way to push $10 your way.

Last edited:

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
nice idea.. are all participating positions set and filled with enough helping hands?
Postproduction , 3D, artwork, etc.
We welcome your contact; those coordinating technical components will respond. Please use the contact links here: We Are Vapers -- Indiegogo and here: We Are Vapers | An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction | We Are Vapers

To EVERYONE following:
The Indiegogo fund raising campaign has only 17 days remaining (these campaigns have time limits). We Are Vapers campaign is close to its goal. We are putting together a documentary that would otherwise cost upwards of $300,000 and we are only raising $20,000. We are raising only this modest budget to cover only the most basic of expenses because the ENTIRE production team is ALL volunteer. Please contribute and encourage any/all you know to contribute. Any amount you can donate will help us get there (the price of a package or cartomizers, price of a package of atomizers, or price of a 30ml bottle of juice - perhaps sell a device(s) you are no longer using and contribute those dollars). Of course, any larger donations help us even more; there are various perks and recognitions for various levels of contributions.

Please continue to spread the word about this project thru emails, social media, forums, etc. Please encourage ALL of your VENDERS to PARTICIPATE and support this ever so important film. Wouldn't it be awesome to see We Are Vapers banners on EVERY VENDER WEB SITE??!! We Are Vapers -- Indiegogo

For VENDERS AND MANUFACTURERS - we hope you will ALL want to PARTICIPATE! Please donate to the linked Indiegogo campaign. http://www.indiegogo.com/wearevapers Certain levels of contribution will get your business name recognition in the credits. We also have a website banner you can put on your websites to both show your support of this very important project that can also be a link to our main webpage. We ALSO have a printable flyer you can print and include with all your outgoing orders. Please use the contact links on these websites to get your banners and printable flyers.

REMEMBER - ANY/ALL PROCEEDS (and/or any unused campaign funds) ARE ALREADY PLEDGED TO CASAA! So, we ALL benefit from this project!

The success of We Are Vapers can only HELP ALL VAPERS. This is one of those rare win/win/win opportunities. We ALL can only WIN from this project's success.

THIS is OUR OPPORTUNITY to EDUCATE the world about the HUGE BENEFITS of vaping over smoking = Tobacco Harm Reduction!

We are ALL in this together - Let's all DO THIS TOGETHER!!
WAVbannerJPG.jpg

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
This is a CHALLENGE to VAPERS CLUBS EVERYWHERE!

We have an opportunity to help put this film into action and to complete the film's fundraising drive by next weekend! So we're issuing a challenge that at our upcoming World Vaping Day meets, every club should sell raffle tickets prizes, and donate 100% of the money to "We Are Vapers" to insure that this very important and timely film gets made!

In support of World Vaping Day, The Vancouver Vapers Club is having our 8th meet-up on Sunday, March 25th, and we'll be selling raffle tickets, throwing darts, shooting pool, and filming, to have fun raising funds for the vaping documentary "We Are Vapers".

We will donate 100% of the money raised from raffle ticket sales and are issuing a challenge to ALL Vapers Clubs to do the same at your World Vaping Day Meet-ups! They're close to meeting their goal but as vapers clubs we can come together for a final push, so let's all do our part to insure that this very important film gets made and distributed!

You up for the challenge of raising more than us?

baldgroove

Nov 11, 2011
Bristow Va
wearevapersbanner2.jpg

It getting near the finish line for the funding campaign! I really appreciate everyone's support! We are almost there only $5900 to make the min goal. Please help out and post to everywhere you can encouragement to not only make the goal but to blow it out of the water!

Together we are this community!
Together we can do this!
Together..... WE ARE VAPERS!

Linc Williams
Director We Are Vapers
We Are Vapers -- Indiegogo

Mediaguy

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
MontrealQuebecCanada
Ok, we need a bunch of VA vapers here so I can help lol. Spielberg just filmed here. That's gotta count for something lol
I'll keep an eye out and see if you end up anywhere close enough to drive to. It's been a long time since I've had the pleasure to work on a project that really meant something to me.

Spielberg???? Do you happen to know the name (no doubt fake) of the project?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread