◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I hope you enjoy it B2L. I would have mentioned it here when I put it in the Classies, but :rules: and B2L was Johnny on the spot in minutes. I hated to get rid of it but I just don't use it anymore since going to 20700's and it had collected dust for too long. If'n it would have been 20700 it would still be in my hands. I did offer it to the creator first out of respect. Can't bring myself to quite pass on the wood Pinch yet.
What 20700 mod are you using?

Hi mundy

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
. . . and then I was like; why am I not including the clear cap? Indeed that picture reflects the skilz and creativity of 3 people, hey Marcus?

. . . and then I was like; does anybody not know who actually fabricated those atomizers for us???? :eek:

hats off to you, my friend. beautiful precision work that has brought vaping joy to many, many good peeps. :thumbs:

Hey Peter :) Thanks for the kind words my friend :toast:

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
nice packaging job, mundy
There is a reason I packaged in a small box inside a medium box.
34397i674D5E3B365670BC

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
. . . and then I was like; does anybody not know who actually fabricated those atomizers for us???? :eek:

hats off to you, my friend. beautiful precision work that has brought vaping joy to many, many good peeps. :thumbs:

Much joy to this one in particular ;)

C5F54A30-5432-491C-872D-B76B1055DEFD.jpeg

:wub::wub::wub:

(I think I may have a disorder :oops:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread