◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Thank you. I feel way better now but I have a to be hooked up with a catheter tube and bag for another week.....yep I turned into one of "those guys".:facepalm:

Comfy recliner, pillow, remote, wireless connection and a mini fridge. You could wait out the next week in less misery.

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
List of people who are laughing now and crying later:

1. Roscoe01 [emoji23]

;)

I'd totally love to be on this list, but my run is coming up in like a month or so.... so yeaaaah. I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
[emoji16]

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
List of people who specifically plant specialized flowers, provide clean water in bowls with rocks for landing spaces, and uses no chemical pesticides just for the bees (who can provide photographic evidence):

1. penguiness

:D
I was so close to getting on this list. I just need flowers, rocks, and clean water. Guess I should get rid of the raid first................and maybe charge the batteries in my camera. But yeah, almost.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
List of people who are laughing now and crying later:

;)
zipperlipsmiley.gif

MFarley

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
Cave Junction, OR USA
List of people who specifically plant specialized flowers, provide clean water in bowls with rocks for landing spaces, and uses no chemical pesticides just for the bees (who can provide photographic evidence):

1. penguiness
2. frogginess

:D
sunf1_zpsh7fdnddb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread