Status
Not open for further replies.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Good morning V~A~L ers phew its been a long couple of days my hard drive crashed late the other night ... Dude i'll never buy Another DELL :facepalm: any way everything is back and rolling Just a flavor update GCB AG's dream and Holiday Cider are "OUT of STOCK :shock: hope you all have an amazing Thursday!!

astroholic

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2010
Western Ohio
Dude i'll never buy Another DELL :facepalm:
This is how I imagine all SO CAL folks talk! :p

Sorry to hear about your 'puter! I hate them, even though that's my livelihood!! Alas, we are getting ever closer to a day where your computer is like your 'fridge....it just works! I long for that day!

I'm so glad I got my AG's dream ordered last week! I definitely don't want to go without. I am just now finishing my other AG's dream bottle, while my new one is steeping. Candy...you make the most absolute flavorful ejuice!!!

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Aw Astro :blush: Im glad you are enjoying the juice haha do you guys ever see the " dude you got a Dell " commercials out there they were really popular a few years back ! lol that's what I was going for. ;) as long as you don't, like picture us like, saying like, like all the time im like totally okay with that haha :thumb:

Mustangs big game tonight !! my daughter is hyped right now !! one team will officially own 1st place after tonight.

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Hiya peeps! My computer decided to be a brat and start randomly crashing on me. Hubby dusted it out, so hopefully it's fixed.

Did someone say Shepard's Pie? I love that stuff. It's one of our ultimate comfort foods in our house. Hrmmm, trying to figure out if I have all the ingredients....;)

I'm a fan of the caramel cap. I think it's more caramelly (is that even a word?) than coffee. I do NOT like coffee. I refer to it as burnt water. I am a diet coke girl. Though now I also drink a lot of water because it makes the vaping taste better.

It's still in the 80s here. We turned our AC on and it's only March! Crazy, crazy.

Hope everyone is having a great day! :D

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Oh, and good luck at the game tonite, Candy!!!! :D

"I had the weirdest dream that I smoked a cigg and everyone on ECF knew and they wanted me off the site! lol I was dissapointed in myself in the dream and woke up all sweaty! LMAO I haven't smoked since late June of 2011 and that's prolly why! Anyone had weird dreams like this??"

Coil, do you think that's the vapor's version of showing up to school naked?

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
imagesqtbnANd9GcR-VKIrRpukWsXdjEcK1.jpg
My goodness, my sweet V-A-L ers, that pedestal is WAY too big for me! LOL! Now I feel AVI pressured. :lol:

Coil, I've now had 2 or 3 smoking dreams. I don't think it's odd at all. I actually saw myself smoking, felt it, tasted it, and woke up rather upset. I thought I really had smoked! And in truth, I haven't had even one puff since January the 25th, 2011. Almost 14 months for me. WOWZERS! (ahhh... another California expression, astroholic. I mean, like if dude, if there's like a ummm, ummm, California dude expression, like dude! This I'm just sayin', this like this might be one, but I don't know cuz I'm like I'm totally over it :))

Candy! How can you possibly be out of AG's and GBC?? :shock: is right!

So, I will volunteer to be the coffee beta tester. I ADORE coffee and drink it all day long, and then some. So USE me, baby!

Ok, the plan is set for the Irish Shepard's Pie! I'm goin' in, kids. Tomorrow's the day. I've never made it, but I'm excited. I don't have any ketchup tho... Bummer. I stopped by TJ's today and can you believe they didn't have ONE bottle of ketchup in the store???!!!! YIKES! Another stop tomorrow, sigh sigh sigh. :)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Good luck at the game tonight!! We're all cheering over here *pom poms*

Sorry to hear about the puter troubles. reminds me though, I need to get the canned air and go to town on mine. Dust in the winter here is hell.

I only had one smoking/vaping dream that I can recall, it was very very strange. That dream also involved one of those kiddie coin operated rides (it was a motorcycle) and was located at my elementary school. I had a provari that some big biker dude came and took from me. I came back outside it was pouring rain (I remember such odd details I know) and the kids ride turned into a real motorcycle, with the guy sitting on it, vaping my provari and laughing at me.

what does it mean??? lol.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
woo hoo what a game Mustangs are officially #1, undefeated I must say it was close 5-3, but I think nerves got a hold of our girls they seemed a little off today my daughter caught the Games winning out. I don't think ive ever seen her jump so high :D the coach from the other team came over and told me we better take her out for ice cream to celebrate .. :)

yikes Katann computer troubles :shock: I hope it works okay after blowing it out!

Katdarling I will make sure you get a tester as well for Coffee :) good luck on the Irish Shepard's pie I bet its going to be yummy!!

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Wow everyones got exciting stuff going on today!!

Candy: Good job Mustangs! 5-3 is close for sure. Ouch about your hard drive takin a poopie on ya:glare: I never owned a dell. I'm a cheapie Compaq guy right now. Never had much problems with em and they're made by HP so I figured why not!?;)

Cynder: Never leave your Provari near anyone riding a HOG! LMAO:D

Astro I'm totally offended by that comment bro! Do you like think every dude and babe in So Cal talks like that!? We're like... SUPERIOR to pretty much like... all the other states around us bro! C'mon now! Like... Give us some credit. I pretty much like live next to Brittney Spears yo!:p On a real note... I say dude and bro A LOT!!! Not saying that yo my friends is like not drinking a warm beer. It should just never happen!:toast:

Katann: I def think it is. :laugh: Like Kat Darling said I woke up and actually felt like I had smoked. That goes in my top 5 crappiest dreams (nightmares)

Last edited:

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
good morning V~A~L ers its Friday ive been waiting all week to say that :D it's almost St. Patties day who's got some awesome plans. So today my kinder gardener had to take a leprechaun trap to school all she can say is she cant wait to catch that tricky trouble maker. she has been doing little things, like hiding my drink all week long and blaming it on the sneaky Leprechaun lol kids I tell ya they have amazing imaginations

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
YAY! Undefeated! Congrats to your girls Candy!! That's great. :)

Lol Coil, it was just so weird the whole thing, and that was before I even had a provari. I guess I'll keep away from guys on Harley's. lol.

Going to be eating a lot this weekend me thinks. My aunt got a new puppy, so might head over there to meet him. He's so cute in his picture.

Pom-berry huh? Another new flavor!! :D Have a wonderful Friday evening guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread