✰ NEW LOOK ✰ - Same great VOLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
First spelling error ( I am unbelievably annoying when it comes to pointing out these )

Screen Shot 2012-09-24 at 7.50.56 AM.jpg

Susett

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Texas
I'm new but not really.. Actually about a year ago I was murking about and learned alot about ecigs.. and well thought it time to refreash. At anyrate I ended up at your site and tried to put a couple things into the cart. And nothing happened.. I registered and still couldnt put anything into the cart .. just thought you might like to know incase it hadnt already been reported.

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
Hi guys,

Well we just did a website face lift!! :thumbs: It was much needed and is now way more interactive! Please bare with us with any technical issues, and please feel free to report any bugs, spelling/grammar errors or issues.

Thanks!

Really like GenII! Are you planning on putting all the cartos under "Cartos"? Might help new visitors find what they're looking for...

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
"Through the Billowing smoke an alternative is revealed!" -- Shouldn't capitalize billowing
"Our goal is to make the transition from traditional tobacco cigarette's to Electronic Cigarette's..." -- remove the apostrophe, it is plural not possessive.

"Resistant" typo already pointed out.

Under Reward System: "Points can not be redeemed for actual cash..." -- cannot should be 1 word.

I'll keep looking ;)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Very nice. I think I would've preferred "Clearos & Nanos" under "Cartomizers" though (instead of "Accessories." Plus, CE3s probably should've been included). Under "Cartomizers," it might be nice to have a dropdown for "Volt Cartomizers" (for all the regular cartos) and "Clearomizers" (for all the clear stuff, including Nanos and CE3s). It was a little unwieldy to have to scroll down all the regular cartos to find the other stuff, then only to find them in "Accessories." And it was a little odd to find Watermelon at the bottom, separate from all the other regular cartos.

Oops, looks like you ran out of space on that top menu for "Support." If that's the case, you could probably leave out "Home." It's become common practice for the top logo to be the link to Home.

This is really nitpicky, but consistency in the order of things might be nice too. Particularly between "E-Liquid" and "Accessories." Also, if you're gonna list some accessories under what they go with, you should do it with all of them (e.g., X2 caps is only under "Accessories"). And it doesn't hurt to have them in both what they go with and "Accessories." But it should be all or nothing if you're gonna do that.

End Caps: I wish there was a way to distinguish between the mouthpiece ones and the ashcap ones. Maybe "tips" instead of "caps" on one of them (like "carto tips")? Oh, well. And might as well throw "end" into the Stealth Caps too, since it's in all the others. Speaking of tips, where are the comfort tips? Ah, maybe it should be "Wraps, Caps and Tips." Then you can throw in the X2 clearo tips too. That might be a more appropriate spot for the X2 cones too (instead of with the chargers). Haha, so now it's "Wraps, Caps, Tips and Cones." :laugh:

Volt Basic Starter Kit: ONE rechargeable lithium ion battery. And charger isn't in the picture. Might be nice if it were. Maybe if the starter kits were in order of price too...

You're not thinking of closing down the freebie deal, are you? Haven't gotten mine in yet! :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread