Stormlark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Boise
Hmm... I'm on the front page.

I'm FAMOUS!!! :ohmy:

j/k

I wish I'd spent more time on that picture, now. You know... wore some makeup, got my hair done. :p Ah well, it's hardly noticeable in a collage of other pictures. Still kinda weird to see myself on there, though.

In other news, great job everyone on finding mistakes and reporting them. Looks like you got yourself some free editors, SI. Hell, they're better than free, they've been paying you. :laugh:

Also, I like your new avatar, Imagine. Very fancy. Seems everything's getting an upgrade around here; new products, new website design, Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
"Through the Billowing smoke an alternative is revealed!" -- Shouldn't capitalize billowing - still not fixed
"Our goal is to make the transition from traditional tobacco cigarette's to Electronic Cigarette's..." -- remove the apostrophe, it is plural not possessive. Fixed

"Resistant" typo already pointed out. missing s was added but still spelled wrong

Under Reward System: "Points can not be redeemed for actual cash..." -- cannot should be 1 word. still not fixed

half fixed, half not - see above

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
On the Warranty page, there is a list of 5 things covered. But #1 got stuck in the summary paragraph, then 2 thru 5 are listed as separate lines. These are the same steps listed on the Refund page, which shows 1-5 correctly. still not fixed

I also see on various pages that the company name is referred to as Smokelessimage.com, and other places use Smokeless Image. I think of Smokelessimage.com as just your address, whereas Smokeless Image is the company name.
Examples:
-- Customer Satisfaction is of utmost importance at Smokelessimage.com.
-- Smokeless Image uses the United States Postal Service to send all orders out
still same inconsistencies

no fixes to these either :(

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Nice job on the subcategories. Thanks! :thumbs:

• Don't forget to fix the "Support" link up on top.
• Under "Standard Cartomizers" subcategory, I would add in the multicolor caps and carto wraps (you still sell those separately, yes?), since the other subcategories seem to be complete. Are you no longer selling the comfort tips? Can you tell I haven't had any money to shop in awhile? :laugh:
• Under "Volt Battery" subcat, maybe add in the Stealth caps, since you have the diamond ones in there.
• ...and I still think it's odd to have the cones with the chargers. Why is it like that? :blink:
• With the "carto" section all nicely laid out now, you probably don't need "clearos and nanos" under "accessories" anymore. But I would throw in all the other extras (lanyards, tips, etc.) somewhere in there.
• And don't forget to add my Engraved Dragon batt under "X2 Battery." :lol:

Is my OCD freaking you out yet? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread