Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Rave hits her 3rd year as an ECF Veteran on Monday, August 20th.
Since they didn't have Vet parties back when she hit her first, we thought it would be fun to celebrate this one. Why? Because this is Voltville! We love parties! Parties are fun! And we love Rave!

Rave has promised not to peek into this thread until Monday, so let's take the weekend to "decorate," do it up, and really give her something to look at. You can post/"bring" anything you want to: pictures, videos, songs, poems, food, balloons, a stripper (actually, that's more for me :laugh:), or just words of congrats for making it to 3 years (which, as you know, is no small feat). You may post as many times as you wish. The theme is WILDLIFE.

Then, if you so choose, get your avatars ready, because on Monday we'll be parading around ECF, sporting Wildlife-themed avis, to commemorate Rave's momentous accomplishment.

Sound good?
spinning09.gif
Then c'mon, let's have some fun and show her some love! :thumbs:

7803806754_fe55d438f3_b.jpg

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Whooohooo CONGRATULATIONS RAVE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
We are so happy to have you in voltland! Your are one talented special woman! I hope you enjoy your day with a nice brew and coffee and a good volt vape. I made some homemade cookies
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345255508.366800.jpg to eat while we sit under the stars for a gazing,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345255552.793915.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345255957.113477.jpg

Back at the house some entertainment awaits!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345255646.014201.jpg
Have a super great day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
AND - Another Post from "Her" past . . .

Not that it even compaires to one of Rave's original pieces of Art, but in honor of her new title . . . "Resident Wood Nymph" . . . just a slight representation of something I found on the Internet (and the "safest" one I could find/post on such short notice) of what comes to mind, especially with most of her forest friends:

WoodNymph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread