【GIVEAWAY】Share Your Story to Win Eden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF Fams,

Long-time no see, how’s everyone doing?

VLADDIN has newly released the EDEN and Slide pod kit! More info can be found at our website, www.vladdinvapor.com

Eden is similar to the RE, in that it uses the same great ceramic coils. Meaning that if you are currently using the VLADDIN RE, it is a simple swap.

The EDEN design is aimed towards travelers and people on the go. Due to its dust-free design and portable size, it is the ideal traveler partner!

Prize: 3 x VLADDIN EDEN
(if there are over 100 entries, the prize will become 5 x VLADDIN EDEN + RE Pods)

This time the giveaway rules are simple:
1. To join this contest, tag your friends
2. Comment below with your travel story, and we will pick 3 or 5 winners from the comments.

Winners will be announced on 16th Aug.
Good Luck!
upload_2019-8-6_18-40-5.png

_________________________Winners Announcent_________________
Congradulations to @pateralus9 @Northstar6 @Skeebo !!!
Please, DM @Vladdinvapor_Alisa to claim the prize!

Last edited:

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
In January 2006 my friend Jon & I flew from our home in Columbus, Ohio to Boston, Massachusetts to visit our friend Joe at Harvard University.
While waiting to board the plane to depart, we got pretty drunk at the bar & started people-watching, making commentary that was absolutely hilarious to us, & probably only us. But we had a ton of fun & ultimately were able to stay composed enough to be allowed to board the plane. Where we continued wisecracking throughout the entire flight. It was awesome.
When we arrived at Harvard we met up with Joe & settled in at his apartment, Matt some of his school mates, then immediately began walking all around campus & Boston itself, even going as far as taking the T (subway) all over the map to Cambridge among other nearby places, too many to list.
We walked EVERYWHERE in that four-day span. We walked so much that I decided to buy new shoes from a store we passed downtown. Even though it killed my feet to walk so much when I wasn't really used to it, we were so, so fortunate because those 4 days in mid-January were unseasonably gorgeous. With the exception of our first night there, every day was sunny & in the high 60's. We couldn't believe it, we had warm spring weather in the middle of winter in New England.
Anyway, I got to visit Harvard University & so many of its landmarks, MIT, & walked the Freedom Trail on top of so much other stuff to see. I believe I saw more of Boston during that trip then I ever have even of my home city of Columbus, LOL.
I'll never forget what a great time we had. I don't get to travel often, so I don't know if I'll ever be able to beat that warm winter visit to Harvard & the greater Boston area. Somewhere I still have the Harvard t-shirt I bought from their actual campus bookstore, & I'll never get rid of it. :)

GeorgiaGirl

Jul 29, 2019
Atlanta Area
@Georgia Boy

We travel to England every other year to visit my Husbands Family. I just adore the local Pub scene, my Mother In-Law lives in a small neighborhood, yet has two pubs, the Hampden Arms and the Flying Fish within walking distance, both great the Hampden is my favorite though. I love the Fish and Chips and the local Curry House. The shopping's outstanding the Charity Shops are full of stuff that is expensive here like Wexford, Wedgewood and the odd great piece of Carnival Glass, my real love, I'm in Heaven. We take 2 suitcases each my extra comes back full of glass, his comes back full of English Snacks, Bisto, English Mustard and things like that isn't that just like a man! :rolleyes:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I took a friend to the airport many years ago when you could buy those tickets and use someone else's name to fly. Unfortunately, he was nervous about flying so spent too much time in the bar. When ready to board and they asked his name, he couldn't remember the name he was using to fly. It was hilarious, they just thought he was too drunk and let him board the plane. We teased him about his name for a long time.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Uncle

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    2. Comment below with your travel story, and we will pick 3 or 5 winners from the comments.

AH - A Travel Story . . .

Well - I use to fly back and forth from Florida to Philadelphia/New York City every 5 weeks for approximately 13 years - both for business & to visit my friends . . . However, I had to stop for health reasons . . . These trips were very "Special", especially since they allowed me to still enjoy the people and places I knew so well . . . Looking back now - The funniest trip I ever had was in being in NYC for the week when the "Superstorm" - "Hurricane Sandy" hit on October 29, 2012. Think about it . . . ;)

SO - Why was it funny, because I had to leave Florida only to get hit by a hurricane . . . :rolleyes:

Long story short . . . The worse part was trying to leave NYC to get back to Philadelphia a day later to catch a Flight back to Florida that was scheduled for 6PM that night, especially when I was not allowed to drive through Manhattan (had to drive through 3 of the boughs to get into NJ), only to barely make it to the Car Rental to drop off the car (No additional charges - even though I didn't fill up the gas :thumbs: ) so I could finally get to eh airport for the flight back (at the most what was normally a 2 hr turned into 5 + hr drive). Just made it to the airport 45 mins, before flight was scheduled to leave. Since I already checked in before I left NYC - Thankfully they let me on the plane . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plane0003.gif

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: liblue1

United States

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    @GOMuniEsq @mountainbikermark @Brewdawg1181

My travel tale is plain vanilla commuting from zip code to zip code across my state to tourist destinations but I'm there for work most of the time. My main pleasure at those times are finding sodas made by small companies. Mainly root beer and ginger ale made by companies either nearby or companies most would not know began brewing 100 years ago.

The simple pleasures in life can be found in the darndest places.

Oh and thanks for using the RE cartridge in the Eden.

Last edited:

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    @Punk In Drublic @HigherStateD @bombastinator

My wife and I like to take a short trip out of town every week or two. We drive for an hour and visit one of the many small communities surrounding our home city. I like how I can slip the Vladdin into a pocket and carry it around without any effort. Yesterday we went to a lake with a nice provincial park and beach, and went wading. The Vladdin is so unobtrusive I was able to use it without attracting one sideways look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread