The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

【GIVEAWAY】Share Your Story to Win Eden

Discussion in 'Vladdin' started by Vladdinvapor_Alisa, Aug 6, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RagnarLodbrok

RagnarLodbrok Super Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2019
    Sweden
    2 I don't travel at the moment. Maybe only on my bycicle around the city

2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    2. Comment below with your travel story, and we will pick 3 or 5 winners from the comments.
    When I was in high school I went on a tour of Europe. We started in England, then traveled to Holland. A few of us went out to a bar not realizing it wasn't a normal bar. It was a "smoking " bar. We had a great time trying different stuff then spent 2 hours finding our hotel. An hour later we were out again trying to find food!
    We left Holland a few days later having spent most of our time in that bar or a restaurant down the street. We went to a couple more countries and reached Switzerland. Our second day we went skiing and someone ran into me knocking me halfway down the mountain. Turns out the dr said I tore ligaments in my left knee. I spent my time taking pain pills and eating Swiss chocolate till they could arrange a flight home for me.
    I got home and the only souvenirs I had was swiss chocolate. My dr said I had only strained the ligaments and it was a good thing I hadn't let them operate(it was close). Plus they lost my luggage which showed up a week later. Definitely a trip to remember even if I only remember a little of Holland ;)

4. Alpharius40k
    This message by Alpharius40k has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 13, 2019, Reason: multiple account.
    Aug 11, 2019
  5. Alpharius40k
    This message by Alpharius40k has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 13, 2019, Reason: multiple account.
    Aug 11, 2019
  6. Natawa77
    This message by Natawa77 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2019, Reason: duplicate account.
    Aug 11, 2019
  7. Natawa77
    This message by Natawa77 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2019, Reason: duplicate account.
    Aug 11, 2019
  8. Uranus On Fire

Uranus On Fire Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2018
  9. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
    1. Here is one from current travel location. Vaping on top of the world
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    2. Comment below with your travel story, and we will pick 3 or 5 winners from the comments.
    I used to get stuck in customs a lot with my vape because most never saw a mod before just cig-a-likes so usually I'd just explain it's an e-cig and they'd wave me on through.... but one of my trips to egypt the lady in abu dhabi, I don't know if she didn't believe me or she was too shy to ask about it, but she told me to wait and walked off with it, I thought for sure she was going to confiscate it... but then came back and said she had to ask her boss and even he'd not seen one like it and asked me to show her how it worked hehehe vaping in the airport ;) but once she saw it was what I said it was she let me pass but I almost missed my connecting flight

12. Elvir4ik
    This message by Elvir4ik has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2019, Reason: duplicate account.
    Aug 14, 2019
  13. Elvir4ik
    This message by Elvir4ik has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2019, Reason: duplicate account.
    Aug 14, 2019
  14. sywi

sywi Full Member

That warmeth my alumna heart. glad you enjoyed yourself. (It's better to be a tourist than a student, is MHO. ;)

My own travel story, a brief one, could be either traveling to Korea at age 9 (1974) and ending up with a 4-foot-long "fish" tapeworm I only discovered some years later. (Don't eat sushi right off a boat. It has to be frozen, first. Parasites.)

Or, more palatably, when I went to Greece my junior year on break (1984), got to Athens by ferry at night, first thing next a.m. asked the hostel owner where the Acropolis was, followed his directions and turned at a wide intersection- down this broad blvd. previously not visible, there it was. With the Greek morning sun gleaming off the white marble of the Parthenon. Like when the Athenians held at Marathon, remembering their sacred citadel guarded by their patroon goddess. Right. There. I got tears. (I was a Classics major, whaddya want.)

• Like Like x 1
  15. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got back from the Ocean.... this was one of my best days ever......
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Uranus On Fire

Uranus On Fire Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2018
    I don't have really good story to tell(((

17. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    • Love Love x 2
  18. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    2)
    My travel story involves flight from L.A. to Atlanta. I was in first class, by the window, thought I was stealth vaping. Stewardess called me up front, said someone took a picture of me vaping and "no vaping allowed" I apologized profusely, stopped vaping and glared at who I thought the snitches were for the rest of the flight

19. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  20. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

My travel story involves my daughter's 16th birthday, the Goofy resort at Disney World, and my wife being very angry at me.

Our daughter loves Epcot and wanted to spend her 16th birthday there. I view Epcot's placing great importance on the availability of alcoholic beverages as a mere convenience. We had a wonderful time that first day, only to be followed by a night of embarrassment and "honey what did you do now" references. I think it's the tone my wife used that makes me remember it so well.

I decided to vape in the hotel room. I mean hey, the margaritas were awesome. I guess it was about an hour in, getting lost in my vape watching Bear Grills and some actor who I can't remember trying to traverse a cliff after eating a leg of dear they found in the woods-- the damn fire alarms start screaming, and evidently it all indicates it's coming from my room. Security came just as I was waving a bathroom towel in front of the smoke detector, trying desperately to get it to stop. When they walked in they were met with clouds of Banana Mint Milkshake from the Plume Room.

My wife and kids came down the hallway just as I was walking the last suitcase to the car. It was rough telling them what had happened as they sat there soaking wet. Luckily we were able to find a Days Inn 15 miles up the road that had bedbugs! I didn't vape in the room.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  21. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
  22. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Of Course I am not the "Vendor", nor Brand Manager @Vladdinvapor_Alisa - however, IMHO - Since a winner hasn't been chosen yet and the thread is still active . . . You're not late yet . . . So -Join the FUN ! ! ! :banana: AND - Tell Us about "Your Travel Story" . . . :thumbs:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

• Like Like x 1
  23. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    It was a short story told through the magic of cinema. :D

Okay. Last Fall, I took a trip to Thailand and didn't bring any gear. I bought some snus to try to tough it out, but it didn't work. Needless to say, I found I could fly for 24 hours without nicotine. That wasn't so great.

Oh, but I did get this pic in Cuba earlier this year near where we stayed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.