【Super Giveaway】SWAG THE OTHER SIDE EVENT LAUNCHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
lALPBG1Q62o9cHPNAWjNAtA_720_360.png

Hi vaporesso Fans,

Super giveaway of SWAG PX80 is coming!!

People all have different sides, and all these sides make you who you are now. You may hide some sides of you and few people know it, it's time to show it and you may surprise and touch others. Like the SWAG PX80 has 2 sides, one side is leather and another side is the hidden screen.

To enter:

1. Follow @vaporesso_ecig (IG) @VaporessoEcig (FB)

2. Visit Vaporesso » Swag PX80 Campaign

3. Upload your double-side images & share spliced picture and tag us with #swagtheotherside(IG&FB)
Prize:
1* Galaxy Z Phone
50* SWAG PX80

Duration time: Feb 5-Feb 20
Attention: Participants must be adults of legal vaping age. The post should be public.

Winners will be announced respectively on Feb.12 & Feb.20. (Big Prize Galaxy Z phone will be announced on Feb.20!)
Good luck & thank you all for your endless love and support!

-
Warning: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

Reactions: hittman

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    because I'm bagging on this contest :nah:.

I don't understand step 3. Is that a smartphone thing? I don't own one. I also wonder if the smartphone being given away would even work on any of the USA networks. Every China phone I've ever looked into either doesn't work or has extremely limited and/or questionable usability.

• Agree
    Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I don't understand step 3. Is that a smartphone thing? I don't own one. I also wonder if the smartphone being given away would even work on any of the USA networks. Every China phone I've ever looked into either doesn't work or has extremely limited and/or questionable usability.
    That.

And I refuse to get all involved with IG and FB. Ecf is time trappy enough for me.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    And I refuse to get all involved with IG and FB.

Well that part of ECF giveaways doesn't actually matter because there's no way an ECF vendor can track if an ECF account is actually following them on any social media site. That kind of entry instruction only matters on Gleam and similar giveaways platform where it's automatically tracked by the platform. They just put that there in hopes that you actually do it lol.

Oh, never mind. I see what's going on here. Everything is being done on IG and FB in this one. My bad. Meh, I don't want a non-510 system anyway loooooool

Last edited:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I wish they would just stick to ECF giveaways. I really don't like dealing with giveaways on other social media. I like to keep those private.

Yep.
    As a none social media user i can't really participate in this giveaway,oh well next time then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread