Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
These coils go all the way back to the days of the ego type batteries. There was no power adjustment and the different ohm coil was the way you adjusted your vape. With modern mods the difference is negligible. There's only 1 reason these coils are even still around... They are dang good. Just flip a coin and pick one.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use an aspire 2200mah battery ecig but I never know which coil to get. Does anyone know which lasts longer, 1.6 or 1.8 ohms? I'm not sure what the difference is.
For coil longevity the ohm won’t matter. The juice you use will effect the coil life. If you use a juice that has a lot of sweetener that will kill the coil quickest. As a general rule the clearer the juice is, the less likely it will gunk coils quickly. The dark juice will usually gunk coils fastest. Good luck to you.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
susan_1981, I use these too,as an old fart tootlepuffing now near antique Kabuki tanks. I beleive w/ addition of 0.7ohm AspireNautulis we may find it more difficult to find authentic coils, in 1.6 & 1.8,So I suggest if theyre available, stock up. Fake knock off packaging is so good, take care. Youʻll surely know immediately when you hit on fakes! Real ? Grab either or both. Cheers.[emoji316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
susan_1981, I use these too,as an old fart tootlepuffing now near antique Kabuki tanks. I beleive w/ addition of 0.7ohm AspireNautulis we may find it more difficult to find authentic coils, in 1.6 & 1.8,So I suggest if theyre available, stock up. Fake knock off packaging is so good, take care. Youʻll surely know immediately when you hit on fakes! Real ? Grab either or both. Cheers.[emoji316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is one reason why I haven’t bothered with coil clearo tanks. Eventually coils become unobtainable

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
What is this? Halloween?

Please don't talk them into the grave just yet!

But yes, panic buying stocking up may be smart.
Really what I meant by that was that they outlasted a lot of other coils and were kind of a standard to compare other things to for a long time. Still.

Reactions: My Batt Hurts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread