1 year Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronab

Mar 11, 2010
NE ohio
Today is my 1 year anniversary of being analog free. I am a very Happy Vapor! I have calculated that even with the cost of my equipment I have saved almost 3000.00 not smoking analog cigarettes. I am healthier, happier, and very proud of myself. I have tried to quit before many times, and always felt bad. Today I feel better than every, I enjoy vaping and feel like I am more fortunate than an analog smoker as I can vape where they can't smoke. I can breathe better than ever, and I don't smell. So many awesome advantages to being a non-smoker.

This forum was a great help in my early days of vaping I learned so much reading and asking questions. I now have a routine and it works for me. Also, the gang at Awesomevapor.com were the most helpful vendors in the world. Sue and Arno and Amanda spent countless time with me figuring out what I was doing wrong, and helping me sort through my vaping issues. The vaping community is truly a helpful, friendly group of people.

All I can say is vaping has made me the happiest non-smoker ever!
Rona
:)

ronab

Mar 11, 2010
NE ohio
And I forgot to mention, I actually keep 7 different models charged, and full of juice and ready to go. So, even with that many models, I am still on the positive side of my costs. I used a 510 for a little while, but ended up giving it to my husband. I prefer the automatic batteries. So, I use the 901, 801 and I still use my two Inlife Regals, that I started with last March.

Congrats Rikaroo on your 1 month. Keep up the good work. Soon you will be a year of smoke free too,
Rona

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
02e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.