No Smoking - One Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
I am posting for my one year anniversary of kicking the analog habit, joining the ECF, and vaping! I'm very happy to not be a stinky smoker anymore, and I'm posting this "success story" in the hopes that maybe it will help one other person.

I know I posted my story about smoking and how I arrived here at ECF last October, so I will do a quick re-cap. Basically, I had been a smoker for about 20 years - starting out with clove cigs as a sort of weekend thing. Eventually, I moved to regular cigs, and then it became a daily thing. I enjoyed the whole process of smoking - pulling a cigarette out of the pack, lighting it up, and taking those wonderful drags. I considered myself a closet smoker because I almost never smoked in front of any family or friends. However, I'm sure that people could smell it - most never said anything. But, then, I got "busted" twice when two different people said something to me.

So, I started to search around on the internet for anything that might be out there to help with the "smell" of cigarettes. That's when I found e-cigs, or pv's. And, that was the end of analogs for me.

I am posting this today to also thank the ECF, many of the posters here, and many of the vendors, all of whom helped me figure out which devices were right for me, and which juices I enjoyed. Today, I am using my Precise 16 and 510 LR attys from Supter T and Banana Split 6mg nic juice from Ms. T about 98% of the time. For me, this is my sweet spot.

If you are new to vaping, or if you've tried it before but went back to analogs, I hope you can find your sweet spot! I have been so satisfied with vaping that I have not, even once, wanted a stinky. I am happy to be free of ashtrays, smelly clothes, hair, car, etc, burn holes, lighters, yellowing teeth, and the weezing! I can't imagine anything better than vaping (aside from quitting altogether if that's what you want). Hang in there, you can do it!

Here's to another year! :)

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Congrats Congrats Congrats. I am really happy for you Just stick with it. You are past most of the hurdles now. I am crossing my fingers that i can get there too I will hit my year mark in January so will let you know when I make it. To all that are still struggling hang in ther You can do it. Just keep the faith

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Congrats!

rik-rolled-SPIN.gif
rik-rolled-SPIN.gif
rik-rolled-SPIN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread