1 year anniversary :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Although I'm a bit preoccupied with other things these days, I had to come here today to announce:

It's been exactly 1 year ago since I stopped smoking and found me a new hobby :)

In order to celebrate this change, I ordered myself IJoy's TFV12 clone atty, along with a 3-pack of pre-made 350W coils ;-) Can't wait to torch them.

So enjoy your continued stay on this forum, as I certainly will, and.. well .. cu later. Buhbye!

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Great you have been ash free for a year.
What mod do you have that can fire coils with that wattage? I saw in the link 400w. Im curious now, never heard of a mod that could fire a 400watt coil. So the mod woul be capable or rated well higher than 400 to fire a 400 safely. Don't doubt it if they sell those coils something must be able to fire them. Got any pictures of the mods?

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Not so long ago, this little bugger was on sale (CLICK) - I only got one in yellow because I thought battery life would be great (it is - total overkill style), but only when I saw the Ijoy Cigpet Atomizer much later on, I knew a beautiful plan would come together soon... I still have to get a pack of VC4 or VC3 to feel a bit safer going on that adventure :ß

The Laisimo F4 360 is even stronger, but only the Smok Power Engine is firmly sitting on the 400W throne.

Red Beard

May 11, 2019
Not so long ago, this little bugger was on sale (CLICK) - I only got one in yellow because I thought battery life would be great (it is - total overkill style), but only when I saw the Ijoy Cigpet Atomizer much later on, I knew a beautiful plan would come together soon... I still have to get a pack of VC4 or VC3 to feel a bit safer going on that adventure :ß

The Laisimo F4 360 is even stronger, but only the Smok Power Engine is firmly sitting on the 400W throne.

Dude. You strong like bull! :evil:

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018

Thanks, never knew anything that powerful existed.
:laugh: I'd be scared to actually fire one up in the 200 range let alone 300 +.

Reactions: Electrodave

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Congratz

IMG_20181103_115747.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread