Thank you Hummingbird!

Thanks K9!

Thanks again Lisa!

Thank you Wader!

Thanks Kimberly!!

Thanks Keyzy!! I am :D

Thank you Anita :) Lol!

Thanks Waylon!

Thank you Dirquist! That's way cool your 1 year is coming up soon! Huge grats to you! Isn't it a great feeling!?

Thank you Sallyem!

Thanks Dlsw!

Hey Kittypie!! Thanks! I'm glad I could help :)

Thank you Plantlvr! :toast: to that!

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
One year ago today I decided to make my second attempt at switching to ecigs. I have successfully vaped for 365 days :) I am so happy and lucky to have found V4L and the forums. They are truly what have kept me strong through all of the many ups and downs. Thank you V4L for giving us tensuring we have the best of the best! You are an awesome company and I will continue to sing your praises everywhere I go! Thank you to all of the wonderful forum folks who helped me through my noob stage, through rough times and been there to laugh with me through the good times. You contribute to a wonderful support system that has helped me so much! I will forever be grateful to all of you!

I'm sorry for not coming around much anymore. I've been pretty busy with life and the forum on the V4L site. If you're ever over there feel free to send me a message :D

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey through life and ecigs. :vapor: on

Congrats Harmony!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread