1 year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is wonderful and I would like to be able to say the same thing too....however, after just one month of e-smoking, I continueously go back to analogs as my e-cigs are failing me. I have spent alot of money, have 3 different ones so far. Smart Smoker was junk from the first time it arrived. E-Cigarette Choice was fantastic, but needed new atomizers within 2 weeks and the best is a manual 501 from Happy Vaper. But each of them do not allow me to refill and smoke like I am having a cigarette as things like, yellowed filler in the cartridge, making the puff taste acidic, or having to charge the batteries over and over. Does anyone know of the best e-cig for longevity in charge, best vapor, best throat hit, etc, that will allow me to completley get off the analogs. I would appreciate some help or knowledge. I have now ordered a ProSmoke starter kit but feel I should of ordered Green Smoke as they provide a new atomizer with every cartridge. It is getting expensive for me.
Help please!

Bee

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Corona, Ca
I think that is wonderful and I would like to be able to say the same thing too....however, after just one month of e-smoking, I continueously go back to analogs as my e-cigs are failing me. I have spent alot of money, have 3 different ones so far. Smart Smoker was junk from the first time it arrived. E-Cigarette Choice was fantastic, but needed new atomizers within 2 weeks and the best is a manual 501 from Happy Vaper. But each of them do not allow me to refill and smoke like I am having a cigarette as things like, yellowed filler in the cartridge, making the puff taste acidic, or having to charge the batteries over and over. Does anyone know of the best e-cig for longevity in charge, best vapor, best throat hit, etc, that will allow me to completley get off the analogs. I would appreciate some help or knowledge. I have now ordered a ProSmoke starter kit but feel I should of ordered Green Smoke as they provide a new atomizer with every cartridge. It is getting expensive for me.
Help please!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble sticking with the e-cig. The filler in the carts is awful I use FLUVAL in mine and I like the way it holds the juice. Some of the carts fiber filler is kind of like a sponge material and it gets a burn taste to it. Some of the other carts that I have tried the filler is similar to fluval but still has a plastic feel and taste to it. Try some fluval you can get a box at the pet store. I cut a piece to fit just a little long for the cart because once it gets wet with juice it shrinks a little. I also roll just enough to fit the cart. I was reading a post on the forum about it and decided to try it. I never use any thing else now.
The first month of quitting was rough. But remember one cigarette will set you back to the beginning. I used a patch along with my e-cigs careful not to over do. I also would tell myself in a half hour if I still want a cigarette I will have one. The next time I really wanted one it would be about an hour later. So I would tell myself the same thing and I was able to get through a day at a time. I also was mad that it was not the nicotine that my body was craving it is something else.
I use a 901 and an 801. I carry both around and get a different taste and, hit from each. My friend uses a 501 and loves it. I just started with a 901 and an 801 and don’t want to spend more in supplies.

45097.png

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I have been smoke free for just over a year now! I love my e-cigs I never could have done it without them. I smoked for over 40 years. I can now breathe easy and when I wake up no more hacking coughs. I can even laugh without coughing up a lung LOL I can’t say I don’t think about a cigarette but, I never want another one. For those of you that are still new at all of the e-cigs hang in there. Your taste buds will return and the e juice will taste better every month. :)
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread