Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Congratulations_smile.jpg

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2012
Vancouver Island BC Canada
C O N G R A T S :party:Getting on to ten years for me too this year. Looking back WOW the equipment is so much different now. Back then had to use ego and 510 atty; quickly learned to drip this to prevent mouthfuls of e liquid. Look how far we have come to going to youtubes or forums to find info. It has been an amazing ride no matter where you lived vaping was so new and growing so fast. Can find what you want or need now and check reviews. Back then the best flavors were enjoyed by drip tipping with 306 or 901s Never got into building as my hands don't work too well. I still use those attys for when I am mixing.

Hi everyone! Although my join date is June 2009, I bought my first vape in Jan 2009. I'll never forget it, it was a black box with a battery (PCC) that came with two batteries and a 306 like atty. Didn't last long, but it served its purpose. Later that year came my first "serious" vape, a 901 kit, followed early 2010 by a KR808D.
Those 10 years weren't straight, as it happens I live in a banned country. When the ban was enforced late 2010, supplies were harder to get. On and off, depending on supplies bought locally or through China that as usual is much cheaper but slower, to the point that some shipments took 3 months to arrive!
Turning points in my vaping history were tanks! The first Vision Stardust was major for me because I didn't have to fiddle with cartos that I hated, even after the carto tank was on vogue.
maxresdefault.jpg

The second turning point was the Kayfun lite (as well as other rebuildables). My most beloved tank, although it was hard to build, was the GG Oddyseus. Fond memories of that, vaped even better than the Kayfun to me...
aqugu7um.jpg

Well, in short, I feel like a dinosaur. I've built and vaped and enjoyed my fair share of things, come and gone, and I feel if the ban allows it, I'll be vaping much much more!
Thank you, all of you for the support and help.

Reactions: DavidOck

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2012
Vancouver Island BC Canada
Congrats on 10 years.Sure doesn't seem that long. If I hadn't found e-cigs way back then I doubt that I would still be around. I was smoking 3 packs a day and was able to quit "overnight"

Same here ....three packs a day for at least 6 years prior to my getting first kit. One day quit no dual use. Best choice I ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread