• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

100 Days and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Hi all

I would just like to announce a milestone I just passed, a milestone I thought I would never achieve if it weren't for this little miracle thing called vaping! Today marks the 100th day without a cigarette for me, and as I sit back and reflect I realize how easy it was thanks to vaping. I was a 2 pack a day smoker for a good chunk of my life and always felt I would probably die with a cigarette firmly clenched in my lips because no matter how hard I tried to quit in the past, I was only able to be away from the death smoke for a day or two. But the very first vape I took from my trusty ol eGo signaled the very last drag I'd ever take from an analog again! I'm still addicted to the nic, but at least now I can walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded! Yay me! The 100 days of vaping has meant I haven't smoked 4505 ciggys, and I've been able to pocket $2234 instead of giving it to the carcinogen industry!

I just thought I'd share my personal victory with everyone here who has in the past been very supportive of everyone that has come here looking for help. So I'd just like to pass on my thanks to everyone here who has helped me achieve this personal victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread