Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
FlavourArt UK is here and to launch the brand new website we are giving away an incredible 100 Mix & Try Sample Packs, yes £1,200 worth of goodies!!!

Please fill in the form on the FAUK website to register for our FREE SAMPLE PACK promotion. The first 100 lucky people to register will receive one of our innovative sample packs worth £12, as shown on the Mix & Try Samplers page. All we ask is that international customers contribute £3 towards the shipping cost and that those who receive a free pack give us some feedback on the flavours, the eliquid (ECOpure or FAUKhit) and the overall concept. We will email those who qualify from outside the U.K. with a Paypal request for £3.

Please only apply once as we really want as many people as possible to share this offer.

www.flavourart.co.uk or www.fauk.it

Sample Packs will be posted out commencing 14th January 2011.

Please note we will begin processing/shipping orders placed on the all new site on the 10th January. Thank you for your time and do not hesitate to ask questions. The telephone team will be working on 30th December and will return to full normal service on the 5th January.

Don't Smoke It ~ FAUKhit
FAUKhit has been developed in response to popular demand for an eliquid that delivers the 'throat hit' that smokers desire, even with the Zero Nicotine option.
Having successfully made the transition to electronic cigarettes, many people can find it difficult, even a little daunting, to try a Zero Nicotine option. Much of their concern seems to stem from current Zero Nicotine eliquids that do not give the definitive 'throat hit' that apparently acts as a psychological reassurance to smokers; you feel the hit and your brain knows everything is okay as Nicotine is on its way. FAUKhit delivers a 'throat hit' without the need for Nicotine, but the sensation is so similar that it can be hard to tell the difference.
FAUKhit uses both Vegetable Glycol and Propylene Glycol, along with water and natural flavouring, giving the perfect replacement for those seeking a hit from Zero Nicotine eliquids.
The wide range of flavours that we have on offer can be used to complement FAUKhit. Whether you prefer one of our 13 tobacco flavours, an exotic fruit sensation or the full-on refreshing taste of our peppermint and spearmint, FAUKhit will deliver where it counts.
FAUKhit is available in 3 strengths, Zero Nicotine, 10mg Nicotine (Low), 20mg Nicotine (High).

Last edited:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
FlavourArt UK is here and to launch the brand new website we are giving away an incredible 100 Mix & Try Sample Packs, yes £1,200 worth of goodies!!!

Please fill in the form on the FAUK website to register for our FREE SAMPLE PACK promotion. The first 100 lucky people to register will receive one of our innovative sample packs worth £12, as shown on the Mix & Try Samplers page. All we ask is that international customers contribute £3 towards the shipping cost and that those who receive a free pack give us some feedback on the flavours, the eliquid (ECOpure or FAUKhit) and the overall concept. We will email those who qualify from outside the U.K. with a Paypal request for £3.

Please only apply once as we really want as many people as possible to share this offer.

www.flavourart.co.uk or www.fauk.it

Sample Packs will be posted out commencing 14th January 2011.

Please note we will begin processing/shipping orders placed on the all new site on the 10th January. Thank you for your time and do not hesitate to ask questions. The telephone team will be working on 30th December and will return to full normal service on the 5th January.

Don't Smoke It ~ FAUKhit
FAUKhit has been developed in response to popular demand for an eliquid that delivers the 'throat hit' that smokers desire, even with the Zero Nicotine.

Having successfully made the transition to electronic cigarettes, many people can find it difficult, even a little daunting, to try a Zero Nicotine option. Much of their concern seems to stem from current Zero Nicotine eliquids that do not give the definitive 'throat hit' that apparently acts as a psychological reassurance to smokers; you feel the hit and your brain knows everything is okay as Nicotine is on its way. FAUKhit delivers a 'throat hit' with no need for Nicotine, but the sensation is so similar it can be hard to tell.

FAUKhit uses both Vegetable Glycol and Propylene Glycol, along with water and natural flavouring, a perfect replacement for those seeking a hit from Zero Nicotine eliquids.
The wide range of flavours that we have on offer can be used to complement FAUKhit. Whether you prefer one of our 13 tobacco flavours, an exotic fruit sensation or the full-on refreshing taste of our peppermint and spearmint, FAUKhit will deliver where it counts.
FAUKhit is available in 3 strengths, Zero Nic, 10mg Nic (Low), 20mg Nic (High).

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
QUOTE=Lorizgal; done and hope I am one of the lucky few 100 that get a sample I just love flavourart flavors when I can get them.
All the above are in time for the samples.
No need to login, just go to the FREE Samples page on the site - HERE
We have plans to offer the excellent range across the U.S. - watch this space!

I think I would need to take the fruity one if I win.
That would be me
! ;-)))

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Apologies for the delay but all is back on track and the free FAUK samples will be posted starting first thing tomorrow morning. There have been numerous delays with designers, printers etc and I have not been 100% myself. There are still some people from outside the UK who registered but haven't yet paid the £3 towards shipping. Please check your email for a Paypal request.

The biggest news from the site is that FAUKhit is proving extremely popular with everyone who has tried it, especially those seeking a distinctive throat hit

sample-box.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread