Status
Not open for further replies.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
QueenV, Gramakittycat and Katmandu, try the flavours that arrive and let me know what you think.
If they're not to your taste then pass them to friends and send me an email john@intellicig.com
and I will send you some of your choice. It was difficult with the first 100 packs as so many were
in demand and it was a case of trying to ship them quickly after the delays waiting for the boxes etc.
It will all come good in the end, trust me, I'm a Grandad :)
John.
I'm just real excited for them to arrive LOL and by the way I do trust you;I'm a Grandma...hehe... While I'm here are you familiar with Caythorpe,Lincolnshire?My granddad was born there and the family came to America when he was 4 years old in 1894.This branch of the family has been traced back to 1535 and I still have relatives there apparently.Cragg is the surname and one day I hope to be able to make a trip there.Oh well I'm just very interested in geneology and learning of British history. Back to the mailman stalking!LOL

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Thank you John for making me feel better about this. I am going to email you about this as I so looked forward to trying the Royal, Hypnotic Mist and Amber flavors.

I gave away the Anise, the Vanilla, and the Peppermint already - truly not to my taste. The Cola and Cappuccino I tried once at first mixing - I am leaving them to steep awhile before I try them again as the flavor was way too subtle for me to form an opinion on them.

I do have to say that the ECOPure eliquid is probably the finest eliquid I have ever tried.

I filled a cartridge with the unflavored ECOpure before I mixed the flavors in just to see and - WOW - nonstop vapor, good throat hit and a very fresh clean tasting vape. I was really surprised and very pleased. You truly have a very quality product.

Also, kudos on the packaging - it's really eye catching and everything is nicely presented when you open the box.

I know stuff happens and I appreciate you wanting to make it right.

Your grandkids are lucky.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
They were sent registered, so everyone should have to sign for receipt. That's a professional touch, makes sure that a random child doesn't get it.

Excellent point there Mark! Now my kids are all grown but anytime of the day one or more of my grandbabys are over here and while they are behaved enough to know not to open others mail,packages etc. they are kids and kids do get curious! LOL!!! I do hope it arrives today!(returns to stalking mode)

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Must be some artsy person building the site, I find it cluttered. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Artsy? No, just this old fart who likes colour :)

All packages we send require signatures and these were shipped two weeks ago or more.
If you haven't received yours, email logistics@intellicig.com and the guys will check the list of tracking numbers.
Once they leave the UK, the Royal Mail just states 'handed over to Internatio0nal Postal Service' until it's signed for.
However, many countries 'share' tracking facilities, although they can be a little slow. Entering the Tracking Number on usps.com will tell you whether it has reached the US and where. Just quote your name and address to the guys in Logistics and they will be on it.
Cheers
John

Sorry for the slow replies here but I'm not 100% at the moment - 40+ years of smoking really has taken its toll and I am having serious problems with breathing and circulation. It doesn't quash the passion though, just the opposite!

fenderbc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2010
IL, USA
Got mine yesterday. No signature required. Left on the front door. Biggest stamp I've ever seen on an envelope, LOL. Got the "Mystique" pack. Nice packaging. Haven't tried it yet.

I'm assuming we just fill up the sampler bottle till it's full with Ecopure? Doesn't look like each bottle have the same amount in it. I'm guessing they are mix that way like mentioned on the website. Anyone tried it? There's not much in the bottles to be experimenting. I have not much DIY experience.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Pass the milk I gotta eat my words ! it came yesterday and i am thoughly impressed! what a cool idea concentrate already in the bottles just add the dilution juice to the amount of flavor you want!and the little extras are nice also.So glad Iwas one of the luck ones!Thankyou!!

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
As you can tell from the tracking details, the packs were all shipped out ages ago and it is mainly delays going through the US and Canadian postal systems. This batch seem to have had a higher percentage of delays than we are used to, but we are already working with some of our US partners to stock the FAUK products, including the amazing FAUKhit, the eliquid with extra bite!

I said the other day I was struggling with my health, so I went to my Doc who has diagnosed Chronic Bronchitis. I'm now on an intense course of anti-biotic tablets and also have to take six steroid tablets at once every morning, that's in addition to my normal morning intake of 5-7 tablets for blood pressure and hiatus hernia! The Doc hopes that this will help me to get over it - I hope so too as my chest feels like it's been featured in an episode of 'True Blood'!!!! (Bring on season 4 soon please to keep my wife happy!).

I'm off work until next Tuesday but have access to work emails and will check regularly.

Best wishes
John.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I sent the email and received my shipping number but nothing showing up yet, but, if you guys in the US are just getting your deliveries it may be some time before mine makes it's way to OZ. Across the world is a little further than across the pond, so I still live in hope.

John - get well soon. Bronchitis can be a bugger of a thing that hangs around for ages, just being niggly. I used to get it regularly as I smoked (of course) but also worked in mining industries, farms and acid rooms in a car battery factory. I looked forward to getting it occasionally as I felt it gave the lungs a chance to clear out some of the tar build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread