Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Hi, FV had to take a few days off for family stuff.I think she might offer all VG but don't quote me.I will try to find out during the course of today.Nice to see you...

Well I will be ordering next week for the first time in a long time. And i can't remember if CC offers 100% VG. Not allergic or anything I just prefer clouds :p.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
An alternative: If you have a CVS Pharmacy close by, get a bottle of their Pure Glycerin (USP)for about $5 for 6 oz (177ml).
Great for vaping.

CVS Pure Glycerin USP - CVS pharmacy

I also vape 100% VG & I've used it for over a year...great stuff. Nice clean flavor (subtle sweetness), and produces great clouds. It's as good/better than anything else I've found, and the price/convenience can't be beat. I dilute my 38mg nic juice (Mt Baker 100% VG) down to 6mg/ml with it and add my flavorings. I actually prefer it to other VGs I've bought online that were vape-specific..

Have fun...

Last edited:

alexvander123

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Thanks for the reply guys I only asked cause as you said there gone till Sunday. I miss copper creeks juices. A Buddy of mine traded some juice with me and I got some voos brew out of the deal vaped it for a bit loved it. Just to much pg I can taste.

Looking forward to getting some vanilla. V gave me a sample a long time ago and it was delicious.

I'm on a mobile device don't correct my grammar.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Thank You For Your Service...good to know what our alternatives are especially with the FDA looming..
An alternative: If you have a CVS Pharmacy close by, get a bottle of their Pure Glycerin (USP)for about $5 for 6 oz (177ml).
Great for vaping.

CVS Pure Glycerin USP - CVS pharmacy

I also vape 100% VG & I've used it for over a year...great stuff. Nice clean flavor (subtle sweetness), and produces great clouds. It's as good/better than anything else I've found, and the price/convenience can't be beat. I dilute my 38mg nic juice (Mt Baker 100% VG) down to 6mg/ml with it and add my flavorings. I actually prefer it to other VGs I've bought online that were vape-specific..

Have fun...

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
mmmmmVANILLAmmmmmm
Thanks for the reply guys I only asked cause as you said there gone till Sunday. I miss copper creeks juices. A Buddy of mine traded some juice with me and I got some voos brew out of the deal vaped it for a bit loved it. Just to much pg I can taste.

Looking forward to getting some vanilla. V gave me a sample a long time ago and it was delicious.

I'm on a mobile device don't correct my grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread