101vapes Order Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just anxious that there is something wrong with the order , cause I know that after I ordered on Saturday, on sunday I went back on and was messing around and i accidentally clicked re-order and i noticed that they were out of stock of the 2.2 coil heads that I previously ordered, however I never submit the re-order. I then got the preparation in progress on sunday and now today it still says that and the tracking number cant be found. Was just wondering if this is normal , also I heard 101vapes is located in california and I am located in portland, oregon , So I am expecting a quick shipment, but Im worried that they are out of 2.2 coil heads that I ordered but they still let me place that 1 order and now are out of stock and waiting or w.e. Im paranoid cause I want to stop smoking these stoges!

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
It's normal. It usually takes a day or two for your info to show up with your tracking #. I have ordered from 101vape and they are awesome. Actually when my tracking info showed up with USPS my order came that same day!
Also, they sell out fast but if your order was already placed, they had in in stock for you. They even let me order when they were out of stock. They just set up a link for me to buy.
Don't worry, it will be there soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread