has anyone ordered from 101Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I have two. One I got from a b&m, and one from 101. Didn't really notice anything on either. If they stick out, it's pretty minimal.

That's good to know! Hopefully I won't get a wiggler! I've seen reviews where the on/off switch sticks out and the unit wobbles when standing.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I am patiently waiting for my MVP2 to arrive but I have a quick question...

I heard that the latest MVP2's on/off output button on the bottom is now flush with the case instead of sticking out a tiny bit. Is this true for your MVP2's that you just received from 101vapes?

I received mine on the 28th of October; it had a little wiggle to it, but I gently pushed the on/off switch up into the body, wiggle gone, and the button still works.

SteelerFan

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
CigFreeLand
I ordered a mod from them 2 days ago and still haven't got a shipping notification. It says Preparation in progress so im just curious if there slow with there shipping or they just dont update the info! :unsure:

ordered my mvp sat, got it today....was in town yday though...pretty fast i'd say from calif at that

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
Just received my second MVP2 from 101vape today, after ordering on last Friday... bottom on/off button sits completely flush. Obviously they received a batch of new MVP's that are fixed. Nice :)

I now have 3 MVP2 Soldiers of vape, sitting on my desktop. Side by side, shoulder to shoulder, tank to tank... alright you get the picture... :p

Best little PV's (for the price) available right now IMO.

anyone know? Im just anxious that there is something wrong with the order , cause I know that after I ordered on Sat, on sunday I went back on and was messing around and i accidentally clicked re-order and i noticed that they were out of stock of the 2.2 coil heads that I previously ordered, however I never submit the re-order. I then got the preparation in progress on sunday and now today it still says that and the tracking number cant be found.

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
I ordered from them sat and it says preparation in progress , there is a tracking number , but it is not found when search for it. Is that normal?

Try your tracking number here Stamps.com - Track and Confirm Your US Postage Delivery

and/or here Endicia auth

...sometimes one will have more information than the others. That is, if it has shipped.

I wouldn't worry too much, they are probably backlogged from the weekend shoppers/orders.
My bet is they have it out tomorrow. =)
Cheers! :toast:

Oh, one more thing. When I order from them, my package always leaves SoCal and goes to the Portland P.O. before it comes down to Eugene for delivery. So with you living in Portlandia, once it ships it should be in your hot little hands in no time. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread