$11 Shipping. Whatsupwitdat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The price seems steep. Any chance in offer first class mail in the future?

When you add delivery confirmation to first class mail, you pay all of $1 more and you get priority. So, there's really no plus to having first class - especially if ends up taking 6 days to get to you instead of 2/3 days.

I'm with you on that man it is steep and is really not a fair shipping price if you just want to place a small order for something.

Derek

Small Orders - Only cost $5.95/flat to ship via Priority with Delivery Confirmation. We also have free shipping at $99 which many clients shoot for. We end up then taking on the bill which can range from $7 - $13 (2-3 lbs.) and can range from Tyvek Envelopes to Medium Flat Rate Boxes ....

When you add delivery confirmation to first class mail, you pay all of $1 more and you get priority. So, there's really no plus to having first class - especially if ends up taking 6 days to get to you instead of 2/3 days.

Small Orders - Only cost $5.95/flat to ship via Priority with Delivery Confirmation. We also have free shipping at $99 which many clients shoot for. We end up then taking on the bill which can range from $7 - $13 (2-3 lbs.) and can range from Tyvek Envelopes to Medium Flat Rate Boxes ....

Right on and thanks for clearing that up Steve. I thought it was just a standard extra $10 no matter what up to $99. That totally makes sense and is exactly what I thought it should be.

Derek:cool:

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL

I had no idea that there was a 5.95 shipping charge on small orders. Thats pretty fair. Thank you for clearing that up! I have only been placing big orders less frequently because I thought the price was $11 no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread