11 VB Liquid reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
This is a review of liquids I've gotten from VaporBomb over the past 2 months. I've given all liquids time to mature before reviewing. Some are mine, some for my wife. We vape at different voltages so I'll be putting that in each review as well. Scale is out of 5 stars. I'll get right to it.

Mango X2 Flavor. 40/60 VG/PG, 24mg nic. Vaped at 3.7v: Very sweet, very tasty. More like Mango Nectar than the fruit itself, but that's not a bad thing. Good vapor, nice TH. Dripped at 3.7v w/1.5ohm atty: Even better flavor. Not burnt, but more intense. Big Vapor, Nice TH. 4/5

oRYental 4 x2. 20/80 VG/PG, 24mg nic. Vaped at 3.7v in a Carto. To be honest, I can't stand it. It's too sickly sweet with an odd aftertaste. The wife, however, loves it. Decent vapor, mild TH. 1/5 for me, 4/5 for the wife.

Lavender x2. 20/80 VG/PG 24mg nic. 3.7v in a Carto. Smells just like lavender oil. Tastes just like Lavender gum. If you're a fan of that, you're gonna go crazy for this. I'm a fan, I went crazy for it. Seriously good taste, though it can use a touch of sweetener. I added a few drops of Eythol Malto, outstanding. Good vapor production, mild TH. 4/5. 5/5 after adding the sweetener.

Hypnotic Mist x2 20/80 VG/PG 24mg nic. 3.7v in a Clearo. The flavor is hard to pin down on this. The best way I can explain is like Clean Linen & Cotton Candy, but in a good way. Seriously, it's odd. Good, but odd. You need to just try it to understand. Lots of Vapor, mild TH. This is my wife's all day vape. She gives it a 5/5, I'd go 3.5/5 Good, but not my thing.

Maple Rum Smoke 20/70 VG/PG 24mg nic. 5v, standard atty, dripped. Did you ever have an uncle that always smoked pipes? He would just always be surrounded by this pleasant smokey scent? Well it's a lot like that. Like a good pipe smoke that had been soaked in maple rum. Not an all day vape, but great after diner or while reading a good book and relaxing. Good vapor, moderate TH. 4/5

Butter Pecan 40/60 VG/PG 24mg nic. This was a freebie. 3.7v w/ 1.5ohm atty, Dripped. Outstanding flavor, just not enough of it. If I order again, I'd have to get x2 flavor. But it tastes just like Butter Pecan ice cream. Seriously. Like I dropped ice cream on my atty. Good vapor, Mild TH. 4/5

Lemon 20/80 VG/PG 24mg nic. Another Freebie. 5v, Standard atty, dripped. I have to admit, I was a little nervous to try this. Straight lemon is not my idea of a good time. I am happy to be dead wrong. This was like sweet lemon pie filling, tart but not overly so, very refreshing. I'm gonna keep a carto filled with this as a pallet cleanser. This is good stiff folks. Try it! Decent Vapor, mild TH. 4.5/5

Irish Cream 40/60 VG/PG 24mg nic. Last o' the freebies. 3.7v w1.5ohm atty, dripped. This is fantastic! If you enjoy Irish Cream liqueur, you're gonna LOVE this. Great by itself, mix it with a little coffee liquid and go freekin nuts. Clouds of vapor. Moderate TH. 5/5

Waffle w/Whipped Cream x2. 20/80 VG/PG. 24mg nic. 5v, dripped on a standard atty. At my request, a little bit of banana was added. I've had all of VBs Waffle liquids in the past and I thought it was high time to try banana waffle. I was right. This is my all day, go to vape. I LOVE it. You can taste the pastry of the waffle, the butter, the syrup, the whipped cream and the banana tops it off perfectly. Next time I'll be ordering it at 50/50 vg/pg. Great vapor, moderate to strong TH. 6/5

Cafe Mocha (w/CS)x2 50/50 VG/PG 24mg nic. 5v, dripped on a standard atty. Let me first say you need to enjoy a good coffee to really appreciate this. You can actually taste the roasted coffee beans. Just the perfect amount of dairy & sweetener with a rich chocolate aftertaste. This is my morning & before bed vape. It has, single handed, finally cured my of my analog craving with breakfast. I will be keeping 30ml on hand at all times. Clouds of vapor like an old Buick and a good, moderate TH. 5/5

Graham Cracker/Key Lime/Vienna Cream 40/60 VG/PG 24mg nic. 3.7v on a 1.5ohm atty, dripped. This was a custom blend. I was going for a Key Lime Pie sorta thing. It's hit and miss. The favor is all there, but needs ratio adjustment. It's good, but not great yet, though it has potential. A few more orders with some ratio tweaks and I think we'll have a winner. Strong Vapor, mild TH. 3/5

Customer Service Outstanding. Just outstanding. The fact that every order has samples, the prompt shipping, the fast e-mails back & forth. Not to mention the best tasting liquid for the money. VaporBomb is now my goto vendor for liquid.

Keep up the great work folks, and I hope this review helps others looking for some different flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread