120ml $8.99 12ml $1.99 Buy 3 Get 1 Free All Sizes Free Shipping Over $30! Lucky 7 Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I have as much a right to state my experiences as you do. I am simply stating facts and informing others of what they could potentially be up against when ordering from this company. I have plenty of juice to hold me over until I get my order. At this point, I'm not wanting to cancel my order but curious as to how long it is actually going to take to get it and to document it. Once again, I have as much right as anyone to critique, good or bad.

You want problems - another upstart business who got slammed after old Joe put out a 'blast'. Joe's 'blast' did the exact same thing to them; they are suffering a LOT worse because of other issues. I don't see the gripes here about bad product and potential low volume of juice IN the bottles some folks are indicating about the "OTHER COMPANY".

YES - It's taking a LONG time - obviously and even without the now changing "critique" (who could that be?) folks can read. They'll order and wait - or not.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...99-juice-vjs-blog-received-orders-anyone.html

Senile Old Man Don ............. and now I really am "done" with reading your constant reminders. A kind soul sent me a tip and I'm using it now. You're the first and only - so reply and gripe away - I'll not see it (THANK GAWD).:D:):D:):D:)

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users? (YOU CAN - YOU CAN - FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS DON IT'S SIMPLE!

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Last edited:

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
I haven't received my order yet with Lucky 7 menthol in it, but I have some from another vendor. To my surprise, I am really enjoying a menthol vape part of the day, and I did not enjoy menthol cigarettes. Well, things change I guess.

Anyway, I have some Caribbean Breeze from Lucky 7 and can say I greatly enjoy it. Hard to describe the flavor without saying there must be a lot of pineapple in it. Anyway, last night I topped off a tank of Caribbean Breeze that was down maybe 1/3 -- with menthol.

Wow!

Experimenting can be fun.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
I haven't received my order yet with Lucky 7 menthol in it, but I have some from another vendor. To my surprise, I am really enjoying a menthol vape part of the day, and I did not enjoy menthol cigarettes. Well, things change I guess.

Anyway, I have some Caribbean Breeze from Lucky 7 and can say I greatly enjoy it. Hard to describe the flavor without saying there must be a lot of pineapple in it. Anyway, last night I topped off a tank of Caribbean Breeze that was down maybe 1/3 -- with menthol.

Wow!

Experimenting can be fun.

yooperdad,

I picked up some Peach/Menthol mix from a local shop yesterday. I experienced the same thing, I enjoyed the menthol. When I was smoking I never liked menthol cigs at all. I am thinking there must be some difference between vaping and burning menthol.

As far as adding menthol to fruity flavors I have had a lot of vendors claim it can add a little zing to the fruit flavor. When I bought the peach/menthol yesterday I tried their peach without menthol (same peach flavor ingredient as the P with M) it was OK but rather bland.

:2c:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Placed an order a few days ago and i cannot wait to try them. To the impatient guy/gal, I'm sure your order is the most important order out of the bunch and you must have updates/answers out of the 1500+ orders Lucky 7 receives. I've been telling all my friends about this deal, what a great way to stock up. Vape on!

outxider,

Even their normal prices are far better than any other vendor I have seen. I have not received my order yet either nor an email update but it has only been 9 days. I ordered some juice from HHV just before Xmas and during the first storms to hit the east coast and it took almost 2 weeks to get my order and the USPS tracking updates did things like "It is in Georgia" then nothing for days until the next USPS update said it had arrived at my local Post Office and then out for delivery. But it did not show up the day it was out for delivery but the next.

I don't know what is going on lately with orders but I don't think all the blame can be dumped on Lucky-7. :confused:

PS - We could dump a little blame on "Vapor Joe". He even brags that his blog about the sale brought Lucky-7's server to it's knees. ;)

outxider

Oct 20, 2013
bay area, ca
What a fantastic way for a small company to branch out and I'm sure the vapor joe blast certainly helped. I'm in no rush to receive my ejuice as i wait patiently. I understand 1400+ orders can set you back a bit in terms of fulfillment and/or shipping. It's awesome for the owner to come on here explaining the situation and foremost apologized for the delays and rest assured we would get our orders in a timely manner. It bugs me when one can't understand the situation at hand, throws an e-tantrum as he/she was given a choice; either take the refund or patiently wait it out. That being said, I'm excited about this order and will be pretty stock. Great job Lucky 7!

outxider,

Even their normal prices are far better than any other vendor I have seen. I have not received my order yet either nor an email update but it has only been 9 days. I ordered some juice from HHV just before Xmas and during the first storms to hit the east coast and it took almost 2 weeks to get my order and the USPS tracking updates did things like "It is in Georgia" then nothing for days until the next USPS update said it had arrived at my local Post Office and then out for delivery. But it did not show up the day it was out for delivery but the next.

I don't know what is going on lately with orders but I don't think all the blame can be dumped on Lucky-7. :confused:

PS - We could dump a little blame on "Vapor Joe". He even brags that his blog about the sale brought Lucky-7's server to it's knees. ;)

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
yooperdad,

I picked up some Peach/Menthol mix from a local shop yesterday. I experienced the same thing, I enjoyed the menthol. When I was smoking I never liked menthol cigs at all. I am thinking there must be some difference between vaping and burning menthol.

As far as adding menthol to fruity flavors I have had a lot of vendors claim it can add a little zing to the fruit flavor. When I bought the peach/menthol yesterday I tried their peach without menthol (same peach flavor ingredient as the P with M) it was OK but rather bland.

:2c:

That's good feedback. Thanks. I got Banana Blast and Banana Cream in my first order from Lucky 7. While both have a pleasant flavor, neither turned me on as something I want to vape a lot. They are going to be my next menthol experiment :D

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
What a fantastic way for a small company to branch out and I'm sure the vapor joe blast certainly helped. I'm in no rush to receive my ejuice as i wait patiently. I understand 1400+ orders can set you back a bit in terms of fulfillment and/or shipping. It's awesome for the owner to come on here explaining the situation and foremost apologized for the delays and rest assured we would get our orders in a timely manner. It bugs me when one can't understand the situation at hand, throws an e-tantrum as he/she was given a choice; either take the refund or patiently wait it out. That being said, I'm excited about this order and will be pretty stock. Great job Lucky 7!

I don't even understand how Lucky seven is keeping up with the orders aside from the Network and Billing problems... They must be buy their ingredients in 55 Gallon Drums. :D

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
That's good feedback. Thanks. I got Banana Blast and Banana Cream in my first order from Lucky 7. While both have a pleasant flavor, neither turned me on as something I want to vape a lot. They are going to be my next menthol experiment :D

I have a problem with Banana, I love it, but for some reason it doesn't come across well in e-juice (for me). I would love to hear how the menthol spike effects the Banana flavor. But you might want to start out slow with the menthol... don't want to bury the fragile banana - pun intended.

Last edited:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

You sir - are a diplomat. Well said. I will now rest easy. Fine J.O.B. as the TV personalities sometimes say when making the sought after 'point'.

Oh and the great-grandkid made an error on his Monday order ..... e-mailed Chris to apologize ..... received a late-evening reply telling him they had it noted and would make the 'kerrekshun'. Same day reply - can't ask for more than that in my book,

Senile Old Man Don ......... resting easy.

"Wharzzzz me juzzzze!":):ohmy:;)

Last edited:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
So the sale changed from free shipping @$30 to $50? Is the buy 3 get 1 free still in play?

A few posts back 'SOONER' indicated USPS rates had apparently increased or were about to increase (I really don't recall) - apologized and explained the cost increase resulted in the need to go from $30 to $50 on minimum orders. IF I understand it correctly the SALE runs through Saturday at Midnight - but that would best be verified before making purchases. The OFFICIAL info is on the web site.

My 1-19 ordered and 1-30 delivered package ran $12.75 as I recall to send......... on my order it may have left a profit, but cut it by right at 25%.

Senile Old Man Don

Last edited:
Got my vapemail package yesterday, Yay! .. lol

Just put some Strawberries & Cream in my tank, can't really review it just yet (currently its kinda on the "weak" side but, I haven't giving it a chance to steep yet). The Smartie I did a little taste test on the tip of my finger and OMG it taste exactly like the powder off of the candy! I'm gonna vape that one next and if it taste as good as my little finger test, then Damn we got a Winner! :p

Neverside

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Got my vapemail package yesterday, Yay! .. lol

Just put some Strawberries & Cream in my tank, can't really review it just yet (currently its kinda on the "weak" side but, I haven't giving it a chance to steep yet). The Smartie I did a little taste test on the tip of my finger and OMG it taste exactly like the powder off of the candy! I'm gonna vape that one next and if it taste as good as my little finger test, then Damn we got a Winner! :p

I got the strawberries and cream the first time around. I didn't like it at first. Didn't touch it for over a week and wow. I really regret not getting a 120ml bottle. The flavors really blend well after awhile.

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
I'm going to make sure to stock up on Menthol in my next order. Tonight I mixed 3 parts of Banana Cream and 1 part of Menthol. Looks like I'm going to be able to use up that Banana flavor after all :)

mace85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
Arizona
Anyone know what the current lead time is? I ordered on Jan 27, running low on the juice, so was just curious.

I ordered the same day and recall seeing a message after my order submitted saying 5-7 days. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit longer. I am not complaining because I have never purchased juice this cheap, but I can't imagine the pressure these guys must be under right now after that epic sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread