Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Now thats what you call a loyal customer! Just out of surgery and already checking the sale thread :D

Considering I haven't had any solid foods yet, Cappuccino Smooth has been what keeps me going. It has actually been curbing my appetite. Dinner should be coming soon though.

Maddoktor2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle Area
ecigzilla.com
David said it was going to end this morning but he hasn't closed the thread yet. I know, not much of an answer, is it? Sorry.

I just placed an order and the code still works, but I don't know for how long, so if anyone's going to order, now's the time! :thumb:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Considering I haven't had any solid foods yet, Cappuccino Smooth has been what keeps me going. It has actually been curbing my appetite. Dinner should be coming soon though.

Doesn't it seem like just knowing that we are not allowed to eat makes us hungrier? It does for me. Always want what I am not allowed to eat.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Doesn't it seem like just knowing that we are not allowed to eat makes us hungrier? It does for me. Always want what I am not allowed to eat.

True... true. That is what makes vaping nice. You can sometimes change your craving by what you vape. That means that vaping a drink flavor can be safer than vaping a food flavor.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
PM me with your address & I'll send you a couple of samples when I get them............

Awesome banjo. Thanks. I would love to try them.

I will send you some steeped Cappuccino Smooth at 18MG, of you want. The Candy Apple is almost at 2 weeks so, I will send you some of that too. I think you will fall in love with those.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I really told myself I wasn't going to order anything else for a couple of weeks or more. Then this happened. *sigh*. On the other hand, I've got a big enough bottle of Caramel Apple coming my way to last a loooong time! (Ok, so with the rate I vape, maybe a week.)

I've got a 120ML Caramel Apple that is steeping nicely. I tapped into it for the hospital but, it isn't ready. I think that one is going to need at least 3 weeks before it is ready for tapping.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I got my order of 120ML Cappuccino Smooth today. I also got the Water/Razzle I purchased before and they ran out of. It was like getting a Welcome Home gift! No free sample this time but, it doesn't matter. I got everything I wanted and got it just in time!

Steeping my Cappuccino Smooth now. Woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread