Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
The 555 isn't bad. I ordered 120ml on the last sale. I've actually been mixing it together with some Wyatt Earp and really enjoying the combination of the two together.

Yeah I had that same idea. If I don't like the 555 on it's own then I could just mix it with some WE.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Ok, so I got my order placed for Applewood and Forest Fruit. Since the Joye 510 cartos are back in stock I decided to put what I was going to spend on another 120ml bottle toward some more cartos and also was in need of some PG and really wanted to try Green Tea. Mailman stalking to commense at the end of the week :)

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I had a few drags off one also at about the one week mark then again at the 3 week mark. I couldn't even get past about 3-4 drags though especially after 3 weeks. It's amazing how nasty they are when you actually have a sense of taste and smell. Afterward I washed my hands and face then brushed my teeth and gargled some mouthwash. It's re-assuring I feel to have a few drags and know that you can't stand it anymore, and definitely don't want to return to it.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Boy is that the truth. Me, I've been vaping for over 3months now and once I started I never looked back. Besides, I'm having way too much fun to ever want to put one of those stinky things in my mouth again.

It's re-assuring I feel to have a few drags and know that you can't stand it anymore, and definitely don't want to return to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread